Notice to the Citzens of the USA

Britain has nukes too. And they keep 50% of their fighters in the air at all times :shh:

I heard you guys also have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Who'd wanna **** with that?

Don't forget Banana man;

bananaman174.jpg

A REAL superhero.

I feel the need to chime in on only two things here:

Baseball and American cars:

Baseball is actually a very popular sport around the world, if you English would only open your eyes to the east a little bit. Many of our best players come over from Japan and Korea, two country's covered in baseball stadiums.

American cars:

Blah blah blah, something about cars, blah.

You mean rounders? Yeah that's played in Europe too. Looks a bit poo if you ask me.

I heard you guys also have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Who'd wanna **** with that?
"You guys"? Two people in a row think I'm British. Look at the location please :rolleyes:

It's not going to be much of a fight when one of them's already dead..... oh, I see what ya did there.

Bananaman...Transforming a pre-teen male into a fully grown banana...GENIUS!

Map_of_the_British_Empire_in_the_1920's.png

we conquered the world with force, you did it with mcdonalds.

awwwwwwww yeh.

+ we're 50x smaller than you.

I think it's brillaint that a lot of Americans refer to Britain as simply "England".

England sucks.

Even better, there are some (though not in this thread...yet) who simply refer to it as London. Classic!

The British Empire at its zenith (1921):
BritishEmpire1921.png

The American Empire at its zenith (1900):
ImperialUS.PNG

Yeah, Britain > America

Hooray for Sweden! :cheers: Do you want to send us a Christmas tree like Norway does?

Britain's whole expansionist behavior lost out like many other groups in the past ie Romans. For example Australia

* mid-1800s: acquisition of substantial internal self-government by the colonies
* 1901: establishment of the Commonwealth of Australia
* 1927: development of the "shared" monarchy
* 1931: passing of the Statute of Westminster
* 1986: passing of the Australia Act - PWNT BITCHES!

We were tired of baby sitting our cons anyway :D

We were tired of gettin' instructions from you tea-sippin' geeeeentttleeemeeen!

Norway sends London (ie. Britain) a Christmas tree every year because of something about refugees in WW2.

You too can subcribe to the Britain fanclub! (subscription fee: 1 Xmas tree over 15 ft high) In return for your subscription you'll receive a St. George's Flag (Union Jacks are useless, can't even wave them around when the football's on), 1 t-shirt with Maggie Thatchers face on it, and a commemorative racist joke based on your nationality (ie. 'An englishman, an Irishman and a Swede walked into a pub...').

Well we're trying. I don't think we'll ever beat you though, you guys are just too good at it.

Norway sends London (ie. Britain) a Christmas tree every year because of something about refugees in WW2.

You too can subcribe to the Britain fanclub! (subscription fee: 1 Xmas tree over 15 ft high) In return for your subscription you'll receive a St. George's Flag (Union Jacks are useless, can't even wave them around when the football's on), 1 t-shirt with Maggie Thatchers face on it, and a commemorative racist joke based on your nationality (ie. 'An englishman, an Irishman and a Swede walked into a pub...').
And in return, you'll get a love letter from this lovely thing.

Yeah sorry for keeping our exploitation of other peoples and their resources to a lesser degree.
Don't you know, it's only exploitation if the US does it!

i think we should give south America all of our southern states, excluding Florida and some others, and form a new country called "the Northern Incorporated Gyration of Global Economic Ratifictation

Oh, and we get Arnold

Back