Notice to the Citzens of the USA

I honestly have no problem with this, except for two things:

1: you're the ONLY ONES who drive on the left side of the road. Get over yourselves, damn it.

and

2: DON'T YOU DARE TAKE AWAY MAH GUNZ! @_@

Australia drive on the left, and anyway, we invented the car, so we get to chose :p

1: you're the ONLY ONES who drive on the left side of the road. Get over yourselves, damn it.

Actually several other nations, including Japan drive on the left too. Also, we were the first to have a designated side of the road, therefore we are correct.

@ link - The Car was invented by ze Germans, actually.

I feel the need to chime in on only two things here:

Baseball and American cars:

Baseball is actually a very popular sport around the world, if you English would only open your eyes to the east a little bit. Many of our best players come over from Japan and Korea, two country's covered in baseball stadiums.

American cars:

While I can't attest to every American car, I have some input for you people across the pond that you may, or may not know:

There are three main car companies in the United States. Ford, GM (Chevy), and Dodge (Chrysler, Jeep).

Now, each and every American has sworn an allegiance to one of these three motoring companies (Assuming they don't buy Hondas, or Toyotas.)

I have sworn my allegiance to Chevy. While you pompous English folk, with your shitty cars that do not last more than five minutes just adore shaming American cars left and right. Now, it is WELL KNOWN that the rest of the world generally despises Muscle cars. Being that they have poor emission standards, and most don't turn very well. However, I don't recall anyone else making 700 BHP cars, right off of the showroom floor, that have 400,000 miles on the original engine, and still run perfectly fine today.

Personal encounter #1:

Step Dad's 1970 Chevelle SS with a 396 Cubic inch (that's 6.5 liters for you metric freaks) Big block V8:

chevrolet_chevelle_ss_2.jpg

Miles on the odometer? 300,000. (That's about a half million kilometers) Horsepower in 1970? About 500 BHP. Horsepower now? About 500 BHP. Times the engine was dismantled or rebuilt? None.

Personal Encounter #2:

Co-workers daily driven 1970 Monte Carlo. Has a 350 Cubic inch (5.7 liter) small block V8. 375~ BHP Currently has 420,000 miles on the odometer. 675,000 kilometers. Times the engine was dismantled or rebuilt? None.

25062005_0089.JPG

Personal Encounter #3:

100_2286.jpg

My 1972 Chevelle, daily driver. 350 Cubic inch (5.7) small block v8. 350 BHP, current a smidgen bellow 200,000 miles on the odometer. (320,000 kilometers) Times rebuilt or taken apart? None.

Seeing a pattern here?
"Oh, but the gas mileage is so terrible!"
No... not really. A Chevelle with a 350 small block and a T-56 transmission can get 20 miles per gallon around town.

And one last tidbit:

I STILL do NOT see ANYONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD making OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR 650 BHP all motor or not cars, that get 26 miles per gallon, and pass emissions with no problem at all. Not only that, I don't see them doing it for less than 30,000 pounds either.

Americans make fun cars. If I want an economy car, I'll buy a Nissan, Toyota, or a Honda. :)

Feel free to flame/attempt to argue. I doubt it can be done.

LOL AMERICA SUX LOLOLOLOL

THIS IS SUCH AN ORIGINAL JOKE TOPIC LOLOLOLOLOL!

Bush would just send the entire ****ing US Army at you guys, and then nuke you if we started loosing. Be glad it isnt real.

Yea but then Bush would be attacked by the rest of the world simultaneously. Everyone hates the USA. ACCEPT IT.

Baseball is actually a very popular sport around the world, if you English would only open your eyes to the east a little bit. Many of our best players come over from Japan and Korea, two country's covered in baseball stadiums.

American cars:

While I can't attest to every American car, I have some input for you people across the pond that you may, or may not know:

There are three main car companies in the United States. Ford, GM (Chevy), and Dodge (Chrysler, Jeep).

Now, each and every American has sworn an allegiance to one of these three motoring companies (Assuming they don't buy Hondas, or Toyotas.)

I have sworn my allegiance to Chevy. While you pompous English folk, with your shitty cars that do not last more than five minutes just adore shaming American cars left and right. Now, it is WELL KNOWN that the rest of the world generally despises Muscle cars. Being that they have poor emission standards, and most don't turn very well. However, I don't recall anyone else making 700 BHP cars, right off of the showroom floor, that have 400,000 miles on the original engine, and still run perfectly fine today.

My 1972 Chevelle, daily driver. 350 Cubic inch (5.7) small block v8. 350 BHP, current a smidgen bellow 200,000 miles on the odometer. (320,000 kilometers) Times rebuilt or taken apart? None.

Seeing a pattern here?
No... not really. A Chevelle with a 350 small block and a T-56 transmission can get 20 miles per gallon around town.

And one last tidbit:

I STILL do NOT see ANYONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD making OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR 650 BHP all motor or not cars, that get 26 miles per gallon, and pass emissions with no problem at all. Not only that, I don't see them doing it for less than 30,000 pounds either.

Americans make fun cars. If I want an economy car, I'll buy a Nissan, Toyota, or a Honda. :)

I like you, even though I've sworn myself to Ford :). I have to address one thing you said, though...you maybe able to get 20mpg out of a car with a Tremec T56, but who the hell would want to?

Here's my daily driver:

It's a Ford though. I'll be the first to admit that it's broken a lot since I started ****ing the the top end of the engine. Gotta fix the cooling system next week =/.

American cars:

Personal encounter #1:

Step Dad's 1970 Chevelle SS with a 396 Cubic inch (that's 6.5 liters for you metric freaks) Big block V8:

Miles on the odometer? 300,000. (That's about a half million kilometers) Horsepower in 1970? About 500 BHP. Horsepower now? About 500 BHP. Times the engine was dismantled or rebuilt? None.

Personal Encounter #2:

Co-workers daily driven 1970 Monte Carlo. Has a 350 Cubic inch (5.7 liter) small block V8. 375~ BHP Currently has 420,000 miles on the odometer. 675,000 kilometers. Times the engine was dismantled or rebuilt? None.

Personal Encounter #3:

Seeing a pattern here?

And one last tidbit:

Sweet, big V8 American muscle!

Oh how great America is.

I'm part of the 2.15%.

Anyway, I is in America, but hell, California should become it's own country. You know how 1337 that would be?

Bush would just send the entire ****ing US Army at you guys, and then nuke you if we started loosing. Be glad it isnt real.
If we started loosing? As opposed to tighting?

yeah, we have some pretty dumb people running too. *Cough* HILLARY CLINTON! *Cough*

I think effective immediately ever U.S. citizens should NOT vote for a president, Bush will have to step down anyways, and we can send a message to everybody that's running, we ****ing hate you all. :D

Yea but then Bush would be attacked by the rest of the world simultaneously. Everyone hates the USA. ACCEPT IT.

What's that? You want ValvE to stop shipping to the UK? :eek:

Seriously, you hate us, then get over us. Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Tell that to those towel wearing crazies Alqueda. (Btw, if that's considered racist then this forum is more uptight in equality than San Fransisco is. And that's pretty uptight. But just in case, I have nothing against middle easterners. They're all fine. It's just the people trying to KILL me that I want dead in my place. Who wouldn't? i had a feeling someone would call me selfish for that simply because I'm an American)

Everyone has to hate each other on this planet. Either that's because we're all assholes, or we're stupid... I like the first one better actually. :D

I'M AN ASSHOLE WOOH!

America < Poland < Europe < Germany

And yes, I'm Polish.

Europe.. isn't a country.
And where is Figi on that chart?
America < Poland < Europe < Germany < Figi

I take it that picture is intended to represent RoC > PRoC > USA (x3)

Anyway, this was intended to be light hearted, rather than the all out anti-American attack some of you seem to have interpreted it as.:|

I took it in a light hearted fashion. I just loves my cars is all. :cat:

Ah right o.

The problem with British people liking American Cars is that over here we have things called "Corners". Other than that they are generally fine automobiles, if a little inefficent.

I truly am ashamed to be an American.

Most of the country is entirely passed stupid, so much so that we're pretty much SOL come the next presidential election.

Our cars are huge and designed to go in a straight line. Our people don't even know where Iraq and Afghanistan are, and don't realise that "muslim" is not synonymous with "terrorist". Our country is one of the wealthiest, yet uses that money to go and blow the shit out of a country that's already trying to get on its feet. Our attitude is so ignorant and "high and mighty" that we refuse to accept that the fact that the English INVENTED English pretty much means that WE'RE the ones with the accents and shitty grammar.

I recall a friend of mine telling me that while he and his wife were at a diner in France, some large American tourist walked in and yelled "DOES ANYBODY SPEAK ENGLISH IN HERE? COME ON, ANYBODY SPEAK ****ING ENGLISH?" as if to insinuate that it was everyone else's responsibility to adhere to HIS foreign needs.

I was nearly Tboned yesterday while turning right at an intersection, because some bastard decided to break the law and change into my line whilst he was IN the intersection.

TAKE ME OH MIGHTY SWEDISH! PLEASE!

"DOES ANYBODY SPEAK ENGLISH IN HERE? COME ON, ANYBODY SPEAK ****ING ENGLISH?" as if to insinuate that it was everyone else's responsibility to adhere to HIS foreign needs.

ironically enough that little incident was in jamiaca ..pretty much what he said too

God do I love living in the greatest country in this Jesus protected universe.

Thing is, being serious for a moment, since this country was founded the world has either loved or hated us. It fluctuates. Right now, the world hates us. A few years back, before Bush Jr., they loved us (most of the world). Publicity is publicity, and no one--whether you like America or not--can deny that we ARE the world's spotlight. All eyes are always on us.

Say what you will, you can try and refute that, but be honest. We're the ones being talked about, even if it is to say we're all obese and are a bunch of warmongers. All eyes on the US.

BTW, back to AMERICAN PRIDE F*CK YEAH mode, how many of you slobs can say you've been to the moon? WE WALKED ON THE MOON! THE F*CKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Thing is, being serious for a moment, since this country was founded the world has either loved or hated us. It fluctuates. Right now, the world hates us. A few years back, before Bush Jr., they loved us (most of the world). Publicity is publicity, and no one--whether you like America or not--can deny that we ARE the world's spotlight. All eyes are always on us.

Say what you will, you can try and refute that, but be honest. We're the ones being talked about, even if it is to say we're all obese and are a bunch of warmongers. All eyes on the US.

BTW, back to AMERICAN PRIDE F*CK YEAH mode, how many of you slobs can say you've been to the moon? WE WALKED ON THE MOON! THE F*CKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

I love you :D
We're also considered the most "friendly" empire ever aren't we? Empire meaning dominant nation. Where as other empires seemed like they were hell bent on taking over as much territory as possible.

I love my country. I think the bill of rights, constitution, etc are grand and marvelous. The founding Father were truly inspired men.

Everyone has their ups and downs, countries included. As cynical as I am, I believe we will overcome this embarrassing and often times stupidity-inducing rut. The oh so precious European nations will respect us again (though if they don't, that doesn't matter, they can suck my DICK). And one day we'll form an alliance with the Chinese and go into space, leaving this old rock behind...with all the Europeans and Canadians. Cause they'll just muck everything up.

The only thing that really annoys me is the fact that the USA is currently the Superpower - but some of its people don't know who they're bombing - if they did it might make me less angsty.

We are bombing people? Whatever, im sure our glorious president knows what hes doing. Whats his name again?

The British are hardly the best to propose a transition to the metric system.

Britain has nukes too. And they keep 50% of their fighters in the air at all times :shh:

Back