November games, where will YOUR money go?

Half-Life 2 is a given, so dont ask why it's not appearing on this poll.

• Halo2

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • PacificAssault

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • EverquestII

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • WorldofWarcraft

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Pirates

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • GhostRecon2

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • MetalGearSolid 3:Snake Eater

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Metroid Prime 2:Echoes

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • NeedforSpreedUnderground2

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Nintendo DS, or Other (Mario Power Tennis, Goldeneye 2,COD:FH,viewtiful2,prince of persia2)

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Well we have lots of candidates (moderators please add contending games that you see as fit)

Either Half-Life 2 or Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Most likely Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I hope Halo 2 goes to hell.
:)

Tredoslop said:
Either Half-Life 2 or Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Most likely Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I hope Halo 2 goes to hell.
:)

He-he :) hl2 is a given remember, I want em ALL also I just realized the damn thing put a smiley in echoes..bah. So slap a vote on other :)

While makeing this thread, I realized I dont have near the amount of money needed to afford all the games I desire :(

Tredoslop said:
Where's Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, jerk?
:frown::frown::frown:

it's in other damnit, I just said put your vote in other!

my money has already gone to HL2. The remainer will be saved to buy a 9800 pro ;)

None of those.

But I'm thinking about Vampire:Bloodlines.

Metroid Prime 2, Halflife 2, Prince Of Persia 2 and Vampire: Bloodlines (though I'm not sure when this comes out, could you tell me?).

should of added:

Upgrading my batman-cactus-matress mobile (My Computer)
And add HL2

As for me I will buy WoW (Maybe) HL2, Halo 2 and maybe... just maybe I will upgrade my computer if I still have money :|

Sh4mp00 said:
Well we have lots of candidates (moderators please add contending games that you see as fit)

I'll probably get Halo 2, but Metroid Prime 2 is a given.

uhh, none. Just Half-Life 2.

I've already got my other game; GTA: San Andreas.

I'm about to buy HL2, Halo 2 and Fable.

that'll be it for this year.

Halo 2 and PES 4 :)

(saving MP2 and Paper Mario 2 for christmas. Will tackle PoP2 and get a DS after then \o/)

Half-Life 2, of course, and Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. Maybe Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.

Vampire where is vampire its coming out in november right???

Half-Life 2 + none of the above, through lack of interest or lack of platform.

MGS3, Killzone, and Bloodlines
Thankfully my brother's getting Halo 2 so I don;t have to worry about that one

EVENTUALLY I'll nail MP2, Prince of Persia, MGS3, and Halo 2. I probably won't get any of them inside of November though.

i've paid for halo2 and halflife2 but i intend on getting mohpa, and possibly wow.

Nothing is worth my time other than Half-Life 2.

:D

where's vampire bloodlines? it supposed to come out in november

I'm picking up MoH pacific assault and vampire bloodlines but havent decided whether to buy ghost recon 2 and halo 2

Gunna get NFSU2 for sure, MGS3, WoW, HL2 of course, and some others (vampire bloodlines being one)

Now that they're finally putting in respectable residential internet connections in my country, I might actually have a go at a MMORPG some time. None of the other titles on that poll appeal to me.

The last time I played anything remotely resembling a MMORPG was a hundred years ago on Meridian 59. My one lasting memory of that experience was seeing two people 'having sex' by removing their outer garments and bumping into each other. I'm not optimistic enough to hope that the situation has changed since then.

World of Warcraft for sure... maybe Bloodlines... saving Metroid Prime 2 for Christmas break...

Halo 2
Xbox Live

I'll get HL2 when the price drops, it doesnt look to great IMO.

None of the games on the poll.

Half-Life 2
Bloodlines
Dawn of war.

either NFSU2 or Ghost Recon :) but ofcourse DoW before them, but probably just DoW, i am low on cash. :afro:

Back