[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My teachers always put lolcats up on the projectors in their powerpoint slides next to whats we have to have done for lab. Its really annoying. lolcats are NOT ****ING FUNNY anymore. Caturdays were great, but once it got mainstream and lamers changed the name to lolcats, it became extremely ****ing unfunny.

HowYouReactToFurries.jpg

lol @ secret message
I can't imagine what "secret message" you're talking about. Oh well, probably some crazy internet joke I don't understand. Perhaps you could explain it to me, if you care to.

I can't imagine what "secret message" you're talking about. Oh well, probably some crazy internet joke I don't understand. Perhaps you could explain it to me, if you care to.

Me to!

Not much of a secret message, eh?

lol.. Seriously man? Come on now. "Me too." "I have a pencil, too" You use it when including things.

lol.. Seriously man? Come on now. "Me too." "I have a pencil, too" You use it when including things.

Damn! There's a reason I failed English 3, and I think that's it. Well, learn something new everyday, I suppose!

Go to jail.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

i don't get it...this is almost as confusing as the Car Incident D:

Hey, this is a new direction for the image thread. It's degenerated into in-jokes that nobody gets :p

Edit - Apparently these are pretty old, but **** it, they're bizarre enough to warrant a repost.

The_Simpsonzu_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Bartomu_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Claw_Plagh_by_spacecoyote.jpg

And uhh, in reverse...

Theee_Deaaath_Nooote_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Guys i just got an awesome idea. That special olympics picture, I can't find it but it's somewhere on the board. Here's my invision of it:
Arguing on the internet is like Counter Strike: even if you get that headshot, your still gay.

Guys i just got an awesome idea. That special olympics picture, I can't find it but it's somewhere on the board. Here's my invision of it:
Arguing on the internet is like Counter Strike: even if you get that headshot, your still gay.

I think we'll stick to the old one.

i changed my mind :(
You're kidding, right?

Oh btw, the site in your sig, has a grammar error... "We want our customers to rest assure knowing that anyone working with them from our company..."

It should be "rest assured"

It's funny because if she were to actually try any moves, her costume would just fall apart.

Me: Come on, hit me! Gimme your best shot!
Her: *BOOOBS*

He was talking about her breasts, not decapitation.

You can only capitalize and bold the word "head" when talking about a decapitation.

It's funny because if she were to actually try any moves, her costume would just fall apart.

Me: Come on, hit me! Gimme your best shot!
Her: *BOOOBS*

I approve of this fighting style.

:D

I've posted this before, but it needs reiteration. I need to take a hint, me thinks! :O
attack8.gif

I've posted this before, but it needs reiteration. I need to take a hint, me thinks! :O
attack8.gif

LOL. I continued reading that into your sig and it fits in perfectly.

why the hell didn't anyone comment on that retarded anime picture of the simpsons?! lol that was mighty bizarre.

What's a necropedobeastialitist?

Anyway, That's pretty funny. D:!

why the hell didn't anyone comment on that retarded anime picture of the simpsons?! lol that was mighty bizarre.

i starred at it for literally like 5 minutes at every detail. it was pretty damn cool... like seeing everyone i know in anime form or something.

Lol, I just gave it another look. It strikes me that Marge's hair is somehow less weird this way.

But ****, you wouldn't think Moe could get any uglier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back