Nuclear Dawn: That MP FPS RTS game

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
It's free this weekend and 11.99 to buy.

Anyone play it? I watched some of the scarce reviews and they seemed to be generally pleased with it, but it's still difficult to gauge just how much the community likes it.

There are different classes with different abilities, but then there is a commander who places things throughout the map etc.

Honestly, Empires and NS are far better.

This just feels like HL2DM with a shoddy commander system tacked on.

The FPS part is dull and boring but from what I played of the commander section (which I had to pick up on the fly) I had way more fun than I should have had, it reminds me of SupCom in a way, only simpler.

I am rather enjoying this game a lot. The commander and ground troop dynamic leads to pretty fun rounds.

On second thought, I might buy it. Having more fun than I should be.

I played it yesterday and enjoyed it quite a bit too, still unsure about buying it though.

I had a hilarious round where I'd keep sneaking into the enemy base and backstab the enemy commander inside his bunker.

The most hilarious part was he never seemed to learn, nor did his team, so I did it all the ****ing time.

Stealth people are ludicrously easy to kill, especially since the soldier class has a hard counter to them.

Yes, but I've been overwhelmed with the winter sale to play it anymore.

"You can modify the sound, graphics and controls"

Oh right... Just like every PC game ever?! lol

Back