• Yes

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • What the hell is Nuke?

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nuke? isnt that a weapon fo mass destruction?

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters

exodusuk

Reaction score
Well what do you think i think it should be

comments welcome (puts on flame retardedant suit)

No, because it seems to be prodigy that's soon to be released.

No because Prodigy, Militia and countless other maps are more interesting. Nuke is a boring map.

Nuke was by far the shittiest and most blocky map for CS. It deservers to die a sad and pointless life. I FRIKKEN HATE THAT MAP. It's soooo lame. It's the pinical of sniper wimsy and camping to the tenth degree. two things people complain about.

I would like to digitally take a dump on that map. so..no

Nuke is awesome. I hope they keep the paper machness of it. Great competitive map.

They could rebuild the map a little. Placing more cover, and making it less sniper-friendly. That would be very cool. I liked the map in regular cs though.

Militia and Assault first... Then i don't care what maps come after those :D

The custom map of assault that's called Assault_lith is seriously awesome. If you want the Valve guys to port Assault, that one will hold you until they do trust me. The layout has been improved to make the map better as well, one example being the terrorists near the vent opening inside the warehouse can't jump to see someone coming, they have to climb the ladder, leaving them slightly more vulnerable.

Aside from small changes like that, it's the same map, except really great looking, so download that sucker.

Nuke is a very aesthetically boring map to play on, the map is "balanced".. but i definately would like to see alot of other quality maps come to source before.. puke. i mean nuke.

Ren.182 said:
amen!

by the way, exodusuk... you seem to be a one-man fighting front for nuke.

Nuke is a good scrim/match map, so yes.
Then train please.

Save all of the mad T-sided maps like Militia and Assault for later.

Assault is the worst map ever. there are three very small choke points and thats it.
Assualt needs to die!!

Mac said:
Assault is the worst map ever. there are three very small choke points and thats it.
Assualt needs to die!!

Or you can just not play it!!

I want inferno and nuke before ANYTHING else - i know loads of u mongs on here want militia and assault. But serious players want match-playable maps... Otherwise it will be a long time until css takes off

Personally, I'd like to see the old classic cs_militia ported to Source next. It's such an excellent map, although cs_militia_cz wasn't quite as hot.

Actually how about all new maps. I say screw the remakes. Get creative again with new stuff. But I guess they have to save all the new maps to put out for retail.

It would suck major wang to have to wait for them to get all commercial with CSs. How long does it take to fix the slow crashing let alone put out new remakes?

I guess I can't complain it's not like I could do better. But why don't they hire more people? START HIRING TALENTED LEVEL DESIGNERS. jesus. I swear their company is brain dead.

wonkers said:
Actually how about all new maps. I say screw the remakes. Get creative again with new stuff. But I guess they have to save all the new maps to put out for retail.
How often do you see de_airstrip being played? Or how about de_sienna? What's that? Rarely? Exactly. The most recent officially new CS maps haven't been very popular.

The CS community plays the same maps over and over and over and over etc. They don't like variety apparently, thus the reason all the classic maps are being remade. And honestly I don't see much of a problem with it, because the new maps are played for about a week then dropped from server rotations to make more room for iceworld or dust.

yes.

i want nuke to be re-done but that isn't the only map i'd like to see in source :p
there are tons of other maps such as Militia, Oilrig, Assault, Inferno, Vegas and others i can't seem to remember at the momment :)

I think right behind assault, nuke is my favorite. Althought, playing dust for the entire beta period, I've kinda grown on that one.
Nuke/Assault
Militia
Train

I can't believe it took until the 14th post for someone to mention inferno... that HAS to be next.

It's the pinical of sniper wimsy and camping to the tenth degree. two things people complain about.
I hate Campers. Nuke is a crappy map. I tried editing it. I made it a little better, but it was still really boring.

Ren.182 said:
Militia #1! Though I'd settle for either first.
Personally other maps I'd like to see - de_inferno and cs_estate

Better yet why doesn't somebody take all the maps mentioned in this thread and make a poll asking which people would like to see first, I'd do it but I don't know how to make polls on this forum.

I would love to see militia come out after prodigy. It was one of the few CS maps where strategy and planning could pay off for both teams. Then after militia I would like to see... the chicken back in italy.

I don't exactly remember nuke is that one with the trains? I voted maybe... I don't remember all of the map

Back