Office Spaced 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was sitting at work. I work for Ion Storm, and I was making a level for Daikatana IVVX and suddenly my computer beeped and like shut down. Then some beeotch entered my cubicle while I was trying to troubleshoot and she was like, "Hey I gots a prooblem wit my puter. Plx cum hlp me." So I went to her cube and her computer wasn't on. I was like "Dumbass, you have to turn it on" and then she replied with "Yup, i trid dat but it wuldnt trun on, yeeeh" so I sighed and around the back, only to see that her power cord wasnt plugged in. So I slapped her, whipped it out and began to masturbate furiously over her face.
The boss entered and was like "yeeaahhh...WTF UR FIRED BITCH!"
"WEll sheeit" I said.
So on the way home, I ran over a dead mexican in the road, and flew in the air and hit gonzalez. F*ck i need to move out this neighborhood. Then I got home and busted this keyboard and shite. Then I realized that gonzales put a curse on me and I got really skinny and kepty eating pie but it didnt work. Damnit I wish the girl from work hadnt been giving me a handjob.

Sorry guys just needed to vent ya know before I die of skinnyness disease

picture340cr.jpg

picture359ee.jpg

picture366ly.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't get immediant closure, dude.

Wow.

This needs to be buried in the deep recesses of the internets.

Because nobody can hear you scream there

As Doctor Cox from scrubs would say Ihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihinteresting, now Janice, I must ask you, do you actually think before you type or is it some kind of baby doctor emotion that makes you just want to spill? I mean, by god newbie, give me a break and go to someone other then the interwebs with your problems!

This post was too spamful for this forum to handle tbh

1 that's not you
2 you already posted it
3 you're only 14
4 stfu

Can someone please tell me wtf is going on in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back