Oh look...

Vermintide

Reaction score
... A welcome board. What a great place to make my fourth post!

So, name's Vermintide. Friends call me Verm. 6 foot tall mutant rat-man from the northern wastelands of England.

Hobbies include vidyagaems, cycling, and producing gr1m kvlt thrash metal involving zombies, witchcraft and other such occult topics. Clicky the sig for a listen.

So, hi.

Normally I'd give you a welcome hug but after reading your intro you probably smell bad.

Hey! I noticed a post of yours in the HL2 section and am glad to know more decent people(Or rather, bi-pedal rat mutants) are hitting up the forums these days.

I'll have to check out your thrash metal when I'm in a more convenient location atm too /m/

Welcome Verm, it's safer here.

I was about to say you shouldn't be so hard on yourself but then I saw you're a northern fairy so let me instead relate the matter back to unemployment.

P45.

I'm going to assume you suck and treat you like you do because frankly this is a way too welcoming welcome thread and you're a terrible person who should not hesitate to jump in front of oncoming traffic.

I'll dispense the rat poison.

And I'll pile up the Darkside poison too. I think he's developed an immunity.

/m/ needs less bad anime and more Battletech.

I'm aware. I believe the proper way to write it is \m/

But /m/ is like more situational.

When you're close to the front of a mosh and some sweaty semi-fat asshole is on the stage playing riffs, you want to tell him that you appreciate his efforts, by pointing the two fingers at him as you give the sign.

But I wasn't pointing it at the reader, I was pointing it to the right border of my post.

Vegeta seriously you're more anal than Adrian Monk.

Listen DUDE I'm just pointing out what the more common form is, /m/ is def a 4chan reference.

I've been bested. Should I concede the point or indicate that I'm too cool to care?

#1. Welcome.

#2. Guys shut up.

Back