one of the many reasons why FOX/News is shit

jverne

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fns5lOisXco

compared to comedy centrals competition, the 1/2 hour news hour is just cheap jokes.

and besides why FOX, the cream of mainstream conservative media is displaying such outright sexual content. not only in this show, but everything else...you know how on fox news they report on a story about how a video is too sexual or violent and caused outrage, yet they show it. 20th century fox makes one of the most violent movies and sexually displaying.

bunch of hypocrites. like Disney selling sex...with the Jonas Brothers

the funniest thing is that if you dare show or tell some conservatives about this, they get mad and take you as a troll.
the difference between liberals and conservatives is that the later can't take any criticism. these people just piss me off so much, but i can't ignore them, cause they're such a good source of humor and entertainment (and you know what i mean by that).

A clear example that conservatives are rarely if ever funny to anyone but themselves.

That was terrible.

I don't find SNL funny usually either.

compared to comedy centrals competition, the 1/2 hour news hour is just cheap jokes.

and besides why FOX, the cream of mainstream conservative media is displaying such outright sexual content. not only in this show, but everything else...you know how on fox news they report on a story about how a video is too sexual or violent and caused outrage, yet they show it. 20th century fox makes one of the most violent movies and sexually displaying.

the funniest thing is that if you dare show or tell some conservatives about this, they get mad and take you as a troll.
the difference between liberals and conservatives is that the later can't take any criticism. these people just piss me off so much, but i can't ignore them, cause they're such a good source of humor and entertainment (and you know what i mean by that).

why do you worry about our domestic issues so much?
I'm pretty sure you not even in Western Europe....

Fox News sucks and this is just more evidence of that fact, but to be fair ALL mainstream "news" outlets are shit and run by corporations who have it in their best interests to keep the public decidedly ignorant as to the ridiculous amount of wrongdoing inherent in our system.

That was actually pretty funny. But I have a feeling that this is the plateau for the 1/2 Hour News Hour, which incidentally completely aped its name from This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

I think it was Lewis Black on the Daily Show who said: "You know what they should do for a fake news show on Fox? REAL NEWS!"

All these 24 hour news networks are more entertainment than news. Fox just irritates you because it has a different perspective on things.

That and it blatantly lies about things more often than other networks. Example: Taking out a full page ad in several newspapers asking why CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS didn't cover the Tea Party protests when.....they did.

The more shit talking the armchair liberals do, the better Fox' ratings get. If for no other reason because more leftists tune in just to watch how hilarious of a shitshow the network has really become. It's the official morbid train-wreck of cable television networks and the mere fact that it has stayed relevant, even to the socially and political left, speaks loudly towards the superficiality of U.S. politics. Yay!

That's true I watch Hannity once in a while for shits and giggles.

It was quite funny, you're prejudiced because it's Fox News.

The more shit talking the armchair liberals do, the better Fox' ratings get. If for no other reason because more leftists tune in just to watch how hilarious of a shitshow the network has really become. It's the official morbid train-wreck of cable television networks and the mere fact that it has stayed relevant, even to the socially and political left, speaks loudly towards the superficiality of U.S. politics. Yay!

i really like the tyra banks show

Yeah sure, sexual harassment is just a joke if it's female on male.

We don't get Faux News in Canada, or if we do I've never seen it anywhere....

Not to mention that Fox canceled Firefly and TSCC to make room for more crap shows.

entities.

And guys, the OP's point was that fox was hypocritical in the things they say is despicable or wrong, and the things they show right after saying those things. Not that its unfunny because its fox.

2 different ententes.

entei.gif

?

No appreciation for legendary Pokemon. It's a common problem.

Does that Pokemon have a handlebar moustache?

Effin' A.

Back