Operation Lambda

Shaktal

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently started work on a new mod called Operation Lambda. I would appreciate it if you could show some support by visiting our Website and registering on our Forums.

We are also looking for talented people to help with our mod, if you are interested in participated please post a thread here or E-mail me. Please put the details about what you would like to do and what past experience you have had within the thread or the E-mail.

Thank you,
I hope that you enjoy this mod (when it's finished :p ) and hopefully (some of you) may help us.

Hello Community,

We've recently set up a development blog for Operation Lambda. Here you will be able to find all of the latest developments for the mod, and other media exclusive to this blog, which we will do our best to keep up to date.

We've also added a new section of the forums: Community Contests, and we will be adding our first contest soon!

We'll be updating in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!

From all of us on the Operation Lambda Development Team.

Media Release #2 & New Website:

Operation Lambda has just had its second media release, and alongside it, now has a shiny new website, where you can find all kinds of information regarding the mod, and become a part of the OL Community.

The released media can be found both on our ModDB page and our website.

We hope that you enjoy this media release, and we ask you to please support us in development of this mod. :)

Thank you!
Shaktal

Maybe you should submit this to one of our content writers and try to get on the front page?

Yeah this section doesn't get an awful lot of traffic, I only just saw this for the first time now. Your mod looks interesting and there hasn't been much news lately. You should PM Hectic Glenn or Dekstar or email [email protected] and try to get some more attention that way!

Thanks a lot for the suggestion guys, I'll send an e-mail now, and hope for the best. I had noticed that this section didn't seem to get many visitors, but I kept updating it just in case there were a few who visited it.

Thanks! :)

Very impresive, this was listed a year ago, is it stil in developement? how far are you?

Wow. This thread has over 2200 views and only 9 replies. That being said, this looks like a very promising mod.

Back