Origin Sale - til June 19th

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
So as much as I love Steam, a lot of games I love are only available on Origin. While I hate EA, they have a pretty amazing deal going on their site right now. Battlefield 3 is $5, Crysis 3 is $20, Dead Space 3 is $20, the entire Mass Effect library for $20, etc. Go check it out!

http://store.origin.com/

Battlefield 3 is $5

Not worth the price tag given that the campaign is ****ing terrible and you'll have to fork out god knows how much for the extra DLC to actually be able to play with most players on most servers.

Crysis 3 is $20
Terrible game, not worth even this new price tag.
Dead Space 3 is $20
See above.

the entire Mass Effect library for $20
Not bad. Two thirds of a good deal.

I wish they still did Ultimate or GOTY editions of their games, with all the DLC in one package. The last EA game I picked up on PC was the Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition, and the lack of similar options for BF3 or ME3 has stopped me buying them.

Last Origin game I got was Mirror's Edge, which I got for free through a redeemable code via EA email. That was during the early winter.

I'm a cheap skate, so Crysis 3 is still a little expensive for me considering it's regarded as a generic game. But what about Crysis 2? Is there's any good mods for it? Is the game's AI really that bad?

Dead Space 3 was actually pretty good even with all the microtransaction bullshit.

So as much as I love Steam, a lot of games I love are only available on Origin. While I hate EA, they have a pretty amazing deal going on their site right now. Battlefield 3 is $5, Crysis 3 is $20, Dead Space 3 is $20, the entire Mass Effect library for $20, etc. Go check it out!

http://store.origin.com/
US prices versus what I'm getting:

Battlefield 3: $5 - €21
Crysis 3: $20 - €27.50
Dead Space 3: $20 - €25
Mass Effect Trilogy: $20 - €25

Remember that the euro is worth more than the dollar.

EA doesn't care about European people.

a9LWqt5.jpg

Back