Penny Arcade Game Announced - Steam Possible for Distro

WhiteZero

Tank
Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/penny-arcade-video-game-announced-196540.php

Tycho and Gabe announced today that they are teaming up with Hothead Games to create an indie, episodic video games based on their comic.

The first game, entitled Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, will be a comic adventure game for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. No date has yet been set for its release.

The game will be sold and delivered digitally, though the team hasn't figured out yet who will handle that aspect.

"We are right now looking at different vendors," Robert Khoo, director of business relations for Penny Arcade, told me. "Steam is always a possibility."

I thought there was already a PA game out?

Isn't it on the Tribes 2 engine?... You play as the Fruit F*cker or something.

Anyone remember that game Comix Zone? It was like you were inside a comic strip. I got it free with my very first PC, awesome.

What would you actually be doing in the game, Penny Arcade owns yes, but you have to think what could actually be done in the game?

Anyone remember that game Comix Zone? It was like you were inside a comic strip. I got it free with my very first PC, awesome.

And you could rip a part of the page to throw a paper-airplane of holy ****ing doom?

I loved that game.

Back