People who purchased TLaD already, ****ed over for TBoGT

Reginald

Reaction score
Bare bones of the story:

If you buy Episodes from Liberty City you get an extra radio station, Vice City FM, in The Ballad of Gay Tony exclusively. If you buy TBoGT by download, you don't get it.

So what about all the people who invested in the product earlier this year and purchased The Lost and the Damned by download? So the people who showed trust in Rockstar get ****ed over by missing out on content?

Damned if I'm going to buy The Lost twice. (pun intended)

There's been a MASSIVE backlash in the GTA community so hopefully R* will do something about this. I'm even considering waiting on the purchase of Gay Tony to see what's going to be done, because damn I want that radio station.

I'm not too bothered by it. Especially if its just songs from Vice City put into a radio station. I just want the game now.

Whatever. At least you have access to the episodes. Quit yer bitchin about the radio station.

I'm not too bothered by it. Especially if its just songs from Vice City put into a radio station. I just want the game now.

It's brand new 80s themed songs with a return from Fernando.

Whatever. At least you have access to the episodes. Quit yer bitchin about the radio station.

PS3 owners knew LONG before release that they wouldn't get the full package if they bought the PS3 version. 360 owners have been told a week before release.

Never bought the first DLC but might pick up the boxed release as both DLCs got very good reviews. That suks for ppl who bought TLaD that ViceFM is exclusive to 'Episodes..'.

PS3 owners knew LONG before release that they wouldn't get the full package if they bought the PS3 version. 360 owners have been told a week before release.

How does that change the fact that it isn't available at all? It's not like any sane person would go out and buy a 360 for two episodes, all it did was **** over a segment of the audience and maybe shifted a few people that owned both towards buying the 360 version.

But this radio station thing really isn't a big deal. It's probably just that they had to cut the station out of the DLC version to size constraints.

I don't care about this until they port them over to PC. :arms:
So, like, never. :(

Do did anyone buy it? Got my copy today. Forget how clunky and laggy the controls are in GTA.

damn wtf is that all about?!
I'm downloading it as I type this, fully expecting to have a new radio station included
LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go complain on the official forum in hopes of it being patched in

Do both DLCs include new trackslists for ALL the default radio stations? As the credits in the manual list songs I never heard in vanilla GTA.

Gonna be getting the Ballad over XBL eventually here. Lookin' awesome so far, and I know my money won't go to waste since I loved TLaD too.

Do did anyone buy it? Got my copy today. Forget how clunky and laggy the controls are in GTA.

I got it, seems like GTA4 to me, I played the intro to LATD, seems a bit like San Andreas with the respect meter and whatnot.

TBoGT seems more fun looking, excellent intro too, ties into GTA4 nicely, that bar bit where you dance with the girl is very awkward, I have no idea what I'm doing

Yeah the dacning is BS and imo just not any fun. Same with the 'club management' minigame. R* need to look at Saints Row or just come up with some more interesting gameplay modes as things like 'club management' and 'dating' in GTA are just tedious.

i wouldnt worry, im sure Rockstar will release it for free at some point.

I'm one of these people, and honestly I don't care that much, we(the consumers) get screwed all the time, it's not like I'm missing out on some huge gameplay differences, just one extra radiostation, filled with music that's not really my taste these days, pretty much the only radiostation I listen to in GTAIV to begin with is the Journey(I think the techno-station's called?)

Is there a song list for the radio station...? That way, I can make my mind up as to whether I give a damn... >.>

Back