Perfect Memory

I don't need that great of a memory! Everything I do, every day is always the same!

I don't need that great of a memory, I'm happy forgetting ninety percent of what happens around me. What are we talking about again?

So it's true, an elephant never forgets.

Why does Diane Sawyer squint so much and look like she's going to cry?

must be awful. you cant forget anything, and some things may be horrible.

then again, exams must be a breeze.

Amazing.

The host sounds/looks as if she was about to cry :?

She should smoke pot if its bothering her so much...

-dodo

So would she have trouble with The Game?

The Game..

She just won it.

well she did say she didn't do well in school so her memory isn't exactly perfect, it's just different i suppose.

oh man...good one. :D and you're racist to fat people

I expected a long list when she was asked what she had for lunch...

"i had a rack of lamb, 3 hamburgers, and young squirrel, 26 packets of ketchup, and the majority of a schwinn bycicle."

I expected a long list when she was asked what she had for lunch...

"i had a rack of lamb, 3 hamburgers, and young squirrel, 26 packets of ketchup, and the majority of a schwinn bycicle."

:LOL:

schwinn bicycle got me.

I remember reading the testimony of someone who could remember literally everything they'd experienced - every little setback, every awkward moment, every faux pas, every painful moment, everything. And it was horrific.

That the brain is capable of remembering everything, but has evolved the preference not to, indicates that total recall is so harmful and so dangerous that it's selected against.

That the brain is capable of remembering everything, but has evolved the preference not to, indicates that total recall is so harmful and so dangerous that it's selected against.

So, uh, wouldn't it be kind of counterproductive to study someone like this then? Seeing that their brain is a lesser-evolved form?

I noticed how she said she had trouble memorizing ANYTHING non-autobiographical, which would support this conclusion.

Back