DMC4-----Had it on xbox
world of goo-have it
Metro---couldn't run it
Freedom Force---have it
BC2-------Have it on PS3
Sam and Max---never got into it
Just Cause 2---couldn't run it
Mount and Blade----have it

Soooo, looking at this list, is Sam and Max worth it?? I have tons of other games to still even start; Thief, Grid, Kane and Lynch, Rome series, etc etc

I probably should wait

To anyone contemplating M&B, just get Warband instead.

It's everything in M&B but with some additional things like multiplayer, better graphics, and some things added in singleplayer that I can't recall.

I tried to play Empire, got totally overwhelmed (even after loving Rome).

EDIT: Disapointing that the last day is just the best sellers AGAIN. Gives me another chance to buy Red Faction though. Worth it?

Last day of the sale!! Also these are repeats but its nice to still see cheap games if you missed them!

Just got L4D2 since I didn't have any cash last time.
You bastards better be up for playing.

Just got L4D2 since I didn't have any cash last time.
You bastards better be up for playing.

For someone that has hundreds of unplayed games, its a slight maybe. I've played L4D2 and love it but theres so many games I'm trying to keep up with. I've got Heavy Rain coming tuesday, I'm playing WoW and Minecraft and Red Dead and my mind is going crazy because I'm now on vacation and can finish up a few games

Is the steam store down for anyone else? All I get is a blank page either in steam or a browser.

Yeah it seems to be down. What were today's sales?

Same here.

I'm impressed that ArmA 2 was apparently a top seller.

Heh, seems like it's just the home page that's down, I went back in my Steam's history and the game pages work, it's just the steam homepage is blank.

Todays last deals for those who can't see:

steam1.jpg

steam2.jpg

I ended up buying the Civ collection even though I never even played any Civ game before and Thief.

my account now has 104 games I believe lol...

Yeah. I have a friend with 126 games now after the sale. I'm on 74.

I bought a grand total of 3 games. Or if you count each one in the pack individually, I guess that would be 11 games. This did end up pushing me to finally organize my Steam library though.

I bought a grand total of 3 games.

More than I bought, I bought zilch. Not because I didn't have the money but no games really interested me that much. I was about to buy Crysis Warhead and L4D2 but I'm fine/ok/happy/satisfied with the games I have now.

I'm content with the 30 new games I have bought during the sale.

I got a little carried away. :|

Very happy with my purchases.

Thief
Oddworld Pack (2 games)
Star Wars: Empire at War
Left 4 Dead 2
X Com Pack (5 games)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
The Witcher
Half-Life
Global Agenda
The Void

15 games for $71.68. Wooot

I have like 190 games, some are $1 games, other were $50. Still I end up playing Minecraft and Warcraft the most tbh....but for those rainy days I play the Steam games....I just have a bad habit of collecting

Osmos
Max Payne 1 & 2
World of Goo
Left 4 Dead (by gifting red faction (on sale for $5) to someone in exchange for them gifting me l4d)
Left 4 Dead 2
Thief: Deadly Shadows

Awesome sales. I got:

Trine
Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe
Dragon Age Origins Awakening
Red Faction Guerrilla
Thief Deadly Shadows
Left 4 Dead 2
World in Conflict Soviet Assault
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Commandos Collection (4 games)

Half Life
Red Faction Guerrilla
Thief Deadly Shadows

And then I also bought Minecraft in the same period of time.

$20 for 4 very good games. I am pleased.

Back