Permanant Hard On Woes

Dandan

Medic
Reaction score
Penis Tattoo Blamed for Permanent Erection

A 21-year-old Iranian man now suffers from a permanent erection after getting a tattoo on his penis, according to a report of his case.

The man had the Persian phrase "borow be salaamat," meaning "good luck with your journeys," tattooed on his penis. He also had the letter M, the first letter of his girlfriend's first name, tattooed on it, according to the report.

His condition is medically known as priapism, which is said to occur when an erection is not caused by sexual stimulation and lasts longer than four hours. The condition most commonly happens in boys ages 5 to 10, and men ages 20 to 50. The case report, published Jan. 3 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, notes that this is the first case of tattooing causing the condition.

Watching anything with Rosie O'Donnel would probably help this guy

...and let the puns begin!

Life must be difficult for him.

HARD!... I MEANT HARD!

Why they hell would you tattoo your penis, especially with words, and anything to do with a girlfriend?

Well, I guess that must be really painful and difficult to manage in his everyday life.

Haha!

Why they hell would you tattoo your penis, especially with words, and anything to do with a girlfriend?

Probably why he only included the first letter of the name. Easier to bullshit his way through explaining to his next girlfriend why he has the letter M on his penis than to do so with a woman's name. Well, it would have been, except that now a Google search will turn up the real explanation, along with a hilariously embarrassing story.

Edit: Also, yeah, what Raziaar said. He's stupid.

I guess he will have hard times from now on

This reminds me of that True Blood episode when the brother of the main star drank a vial of blood and had a hard on that wouldn't stop

That's cute. It's like, once you've ****ed the penis, its like "hey! good luck in your life ahead!" I mean it's not quite making a girl breakfast, but it's a nice gesture.

I always thought tattoos were for hard men.

It's funny because he tattooed his penis and now he has a permanent erection.

Back