Photo Edit Contest #?+1

orca.jpg

My first ever attempt at using photoshop for anything other than intensity and brightness adjustments, woo!

^ Haha, nice.

BTW, turns out I will be around to make the vote thread.

I think the reason why Krynn had success with his base image, is that it was so simple. It was ripe for being pasted into amusing situations.
I chose it because I felt it had the best of both worlds, you can easily cut and paste the snowmobile into something amusing but there is also a lot of other stuff in the image to play around with.

^ Haha, nice.

BTW, turns out I will be around to make the vote thread.

I chose it because I felt it had the best of both worlds, you can easily cut and paste the snowmobile into something amusing but there is also a lot of other stuff in the image to play around with.

I have to admit, this one has gone brilliantly.

ABitBored.jpg

If I made a movie, it would have tanks, fighter jets, godzilla and jetski stunts.

It's a shame, really--no matter how good (skill or humor-wise) any of the other submissions might be, Viper's is a guaranteed win. It's too perfect.

Damn fine contest this time round :D

Anyone getting in early doors with ski free was always going to be doing well.

I'll be making the vote thread in 12-18 hours time.

Not sure how I'm gonna work it, we have like 18 entries - I suppose I won't put up a poll and just have people announce who they are voting for.

Krynn, just to be sure, I'm assuming this was a joke and not an entry.

It was only in recent times that I found out the snowman's only purpose was to kill you for playing too much (so much for FREEdom). I always thought I had to outrun him.

Back