Pink Wings/Sex

Adrien C

Reaction score
So Im in a real bad situation.

Each year I come to Mexico for summer vacations, when Im here, I date a summer girlfriend that I see every year. This year she invited me to her new flat in Mexico City. The flat is in Santa Fe the nicest erea in the Mexican capital, big ass flat with swiming pool, jacuzy and a cinema, yes a cinema.

Of course our relation is based on a lot of bed sport but this year Im running out of luck. First of all I'm only going for a week, but after 3 days, her brother will move in her flat, seriously reducing our "routine" of a pack of condoms a day. And now, to add insult to injury she has her ****en period :angry:

I'll only be able to see her this week and I realy want to see her as she is quite good in bed, so I'm wondering has anybody here got their pink wings ? How is is ? Worth it ? disgusting ? bloody ? Smelly ? Or should I just wait until its over and risk it with the brother ?

Help !!! I need to tell her if I cming tomorow.

Why don't you believe him?

My personal recommendation, based off years of sexual experience, is to go for it. I mean, it makes a good story and you'll regret it if you don't. Besides, nothing will happen. Maybe a little period blood- it's just blood.

On your cock.

Eugh.

Do it, and if it all goes horribly wrong you'll have a hilarious story for all of us

It's Red Wings not Pink, I don't have mine and don't ever plan on getting them.
Do you REALLY want to eat her out while she's bleeding? :|

*lick her out. Eat her out means something *completely* different.

Licking someone out while they're on their period ain't so bad. As long as you avoid the area with a string coming out of and don't think about it, you're fine. I mean, you're licking a hole where they piss out of, for a start (assuming you're doing it right), it's not like it's much worse!

This is assuming she'll let you.

It's Red Wings not Pink, I don't have mine and don't ever plan on getting them.
Do you REALLY want to eat her out while she's bleeding? :|

Your sir is right. My bad, red wings.

*lick her out. Eat her out means something *completely* different.

Licking someone out while they're on their period ain't so bad. As long as you avoid the area with a string coming out of and don't think about it, you're fine. I mean, you're licking a hole where they piss out of, for a start (assuming you're doing it right), it's not like it's much worse!

This is assuming she'll let you.

It sudenly sounds too complicated

Just lick where you normally lick and don't do 69. Should be all good. I'd advise against screwing her, you'd have to compete for space with a long, soft object.

If a gril has a period my mom said it means that she has sex with alot of guys so dont do it because she probly has an STD you with die from.

A ****ing Pussy ****ing A Pussy. How Ironic!

Yes I called you a Pussy.

ITS SOME BLOOD, only the ENTIRE shit that is filled up your body.

fajjots

EDIT - and because to prove I'm not an asshole and I love you all, I made up a special joke for you.

world premiere -
You know what's great about ****ing virgins?
No matter how many times you have ****ed, they are still virgins.

:quagmire: All Right

But it's real messy. And there's like something already stuck up there.

I wouldn't ask someone to suck me off if my dick was spewing blood.

tell her to go to the bathroom and rid herself

BAM!

Protip:

Use a towel underneath and don't ruin your best shit

Dude, if you're that desperate, just do it yourself! Did you never consider how she might feel about you ****ing her while she's squelching blood everywhere?

Is it really bloody ? a pal of mine told me it was gluey and red.

Why don't you find out for yourself? I guess experience, as with everything, is the best lesson.

I mean, there are heavy flows - might want to just get oral that day, if she really likes you

but most of the time it's almost nothing. Just a trace of red ring around your dick

FFS just masturbate. You don't really need to pork every girl you see.

Also this thread is disgusting, yet somehow funny. Druckles made me LOL a few times.

I've done it by accident (she used to have irregular periods). It's not that bad. You won't even be able to tell the difference until you take the condom off and it has a little red ring. Period blood is not the same as regular blood, it's got the microscopic leftovers of her ovulation so it's darker and kinda gelatin like.

tl;dr

It's not that bad, go for it.

Do it.

It is not the best thing ever, and it depends how heavy her FLOW is. If it's super heavy it will look like an Alfred Hitchcock film. It it's light or she's coming off, it'll be fine.

Basically do it. She'll be begging for it anyway, time of the month is when we're gagging for it most.

Or convince her to take it UP THE POOPER.

Get used to the blood. It worked pretty well for me.

Ahhh, the old crime scene sex

Quite the problem you got there

santa fe is in New Mexico, not mexico.

I think it wouldnt be hard to find a location whit a spanish name in a country whit spanish speaking

and to the topic

what if you 2 foreplay that as a vampire fetish?

Anal and blowjobs already.

You'll nearly break your back, but it's so worth it.

Each year I come to Mexico for summer vacations, when Im here, I date a summer girlfriend that I see every year. This year she invited me to her new flat in Mexico City. The flat is in Santa Fe the nicest erea in the Mexican capital, big ass flat with swiming pool, jacuzy and a cinema, yes a cinema.

Of course our relation is based on a lot of bed sport but this year Im running out of luck. First of all I'm only going for a week, but after 3 days, her brother will move in her flat, seriously reducing our "routine" of a pack of condoms a day. And now, to add insult to injury she has her ****en period :angry:

I'll only be able to see her this week and I realy want to see her as she is quite good in bed, so I'm wondering has anybody here got their pink wings ? How is is ? Worth it ? disgusting ? bloody ? Smelly ? Or should I just wait until its over and risk it with the brother ?

Do it.

Pink wings are ranko.

Helplife2.net is evolving!

soon politics will come here for help

"hello I am the president of the united states in a videogame! yeah a videogame and I have troubles

first I made a war in some far away countryes and I am having a problem,its geting kind of dificult and the people of my country is not liking it,any help?

also my fame-o-meter is very low in the game"

answer

"first slap everyone of your country and said them grow some balls bitches

and for the fame,organize a lot of barbeques whit beer and stripers all free"

Its messy but **** it, doesn't feel any different and you don't notice till your done.

Just have a shower afterwards and your good to go. :cheers:

Got my wings, it's just the same routine, but a bit slippery.

And red.

And everywhere.

you only see her once a year and have a relationship with her and all you can think of is that she's on her period and cant have sex? you insensitive clod

ask her to start chewing lots of gum and doing sphincter muscle excercises: oral/anal = no bloody dick (unless u like it that way)

you could always just you know ..wash your dick afterwards if the sight of blood bothers you

and if you push your luck get her to bring a friend "oh come on honey, you cant perform so the least you could do is provide someone who can ..perferably blonde ..with big boobs"

beer and stripers all free"

Striper is a fish...

fintalk-striper1.jpg

On topic: It's not that bad. it feels really slippery, but as long as her flow isn't heavy there shouldn't be much to worry about. Think Nike. Just do it.

well once you get a real girlfriend and not a summer prostitute you'll find out that girls are often horniest just before their period, so you'll have plenty of bloodcock to look forward to.

personally i dont mind a big bloody penis and balls, its the horrible crimson wet pubes you end up with that bothers me.

Back