Plain thoughts ;)

Nostradamus

Reaction score
Just have been doing some thinking about what could be a good multiplayer mod, without being boresome blablabla.. :)
here goes:

To me a good game has to have a good mood. The mood i would aim at, would be 2 different(since there is two sides in the game).
First there should be the "opposive forces" who are to invade unknown land from strangers, alas it is a creepy, yet brave mood.

For the "Resistant force" it should be this sneaking around thing, with walking in shadows, and being outnumbering the opposive forces, yet lacking strengh...the mood..well some mix of being superior, but still knowing that they are weak.

The main plot in the mod, shall remain mysterious, since i have no idea what it could be, but is really unimportant since i focus on gameplay here.

I think that many mods are trying to make a "cs-like" mod without really knowing(just an assumption). Mainly because they make it so you choose a player, and some weaps, or buy some, and then you go to battle, and wif you die, either you respawn or wait the 5 min the round will take...

What could be interresting would be to make the rounds last 20-30 minutes, and no respawning!
(now you should say that, then the spectators will be bored!)
I have thought of that yes! :)
Prisons and personal healing process...ok the last thing sounds wierd..ill admit it :)

anyways...the opposing forces are meant to be theese cold suckers, wo they go to prison, and by different ways, they can break through(should be something unreppetetive, yet not too advanced..)

the healing thingie, should be a spiritual world you get into when dying, and your people help you to safety, then you get in this world, that is kinda like the prison...

To get the gameplay lasting for longer time, the most obvious thing should be to give each player more health, but stages of inefficiency, the longer down in health you go...

This is just some thoughts, tat i just has to get out :)
any comments welcome.
PS: sry for any typos ;)

I think that many mods are trying to make a "cs-like" mod without really knowing(just an assumption). Mainly because they make it so you choose a player, and some weaps, or buy some, and then you go to battle, and wif you die, either you respawn or wait the 5 min the round will take...[/qoute]

This is fun interesteing and enageing. 20 or 30 miniutes rounds sound cool, but they would get boring fast. i get bored waiting 4 minutes. The "other place" idea might be cool once or twice, but that woukld ge told fast.

yeah, that is quite shocking, but i mean, who would actually stay interested during a 30-40 min round, when you dyed in the first minutes? I mean i got bored on CS, even when i only had to wait like 2 minutes!!!

Back