Playstation 3 trailers and gameplay movies

Well, Motorstorm appears to have gotten very close to the target footage they released, so it is possible. Even if it doesn't quite reach that same level, it will still probably be one of the best looking FPS games around judging by what the team accomplished on the PS2. Not the best game, but amazing graphics.

Afrika looks interesting, although I merely saw herds of animals milling about. But that cheetah scene was fun to watch :) I don't mind a gaming experience without violence, I just hope it is varied and interesting enough to warrant my purchase. If it's just running around photographing animals the whole time, that doesn't seem worthwhile (might be fun for a little bit).

I think a cool "skill set" would be an archeologist-type person. Who can explore ruins, such as the tombs of Egypt. Now THAT I would kill for.

Motorstorm looks pretty nifty! Resistance also looks pretty cool. However, with Resistance, I'm not really liking the guns. The environments and characters look pretty solid though.

Why are the Metal Gear solid 4 videos always scripted sequences? I want to see some gameplay stuff, where you actually can see the hud and walk around and play....enough with the scripted sequences!
Everything in the new trailer is gameplay. They just changed some of the camera angles to make it look better as a trailer.

well from what I saw and read, the PS3 is an awsome technology.

you see, its just the price. £399

I am going to purchase one, if the reviews are excellent once it releases.

I really love the design of Meta Gear Solid 4............

Gah, I hate posting the last post of a page so I'm reposting my previous post in this new fresh post compared to the ancient post which has nothing in common with this post and that post and this post which rapes the last post and, and... yeehh.

DMC4 TGS Trailer, the mirror can be a bit slow*.
DMC4 Gameplay

Sonic the Hedgehog Trailer

Coded Arms Trailer

Gundam gameplay

Unknown Realms gameplay

Virtua Fighter 5 gameplay 1
Virtua Fighter 5 gameplay 2

Virtua Tennis 3 gameplay

*May or may not be true...

Thanks for those links Loke.

Virtua Fighter 5 looks great but I can't help but see how dated the fighting system is. I'm still waiting for a new fighting game that makes the characters look and feel more grounded rather than floaty and robotic. As it stands right now, the fighters appear to be sliding all over the ring with little emphasis on foot placement and such. With great physics/animation systems appearing all the time, I'm wondering why these companies haven't adopted it yet for the next generation of fighting games.

I'd love to see something new done with animation and physics instead of rehashing the same gameplay with better graphics.

:)

Formula One gameplay footage, looks very impressive especially the rain effects.

987_0011.jpg

Back