Please get rid of the annoying ads

Dan

Tank
Reaction score
Today I have been getting the "YOU WON!" flashing red white and blue advertisement at the top of HL2.net quite often. It's not so bad except for the fact that it chirps every 2 seconds really loudly. Please make it stop.

agree

don't see many ads lately going anywhere on the net

What ads?

My browser (see above) blocks it all, no effects but the bottom of the screen.

Copyright © Halflife2.net 2004. Powered by: vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft.

What's ??

Also, update the copyright thing, whichever admin is in charge of that.

I didn't even designate ads for this site to be blocked. My wildcards that I used on other sites have blocked them from this site.

Nothing I can do about that.

Today I have been getting the "YOU WON!" flashing red white and blue advertisement at the top of HL2.net quite often. It's not so bad except for the fact that it chirps every 2 seconds really loudly. Please make it stop.

And introduce paid membership and gold accounts like Something Crapful does?

Because that's totally what he asked. And getting rid of the annoying ads (not all ads) is totally just out-of-the-question ridiculous.

Ads that make sounds when you don't even do anything near them are just bad. I'm fine with just google ads and non-annoying ones.

I did a clean out of my computer and it might have been attributable to adware on my end. Although this advertisement only showed up on HL2.net strangely.

I've never seen any ads like that :O If you can get the adverts link pass it on to me so I can block it.

Back