Please help

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
I know this is the wrong forum, but i need answers fast.
I just downloaded the CS-S update and whenever i try to play dust it tells me that my dust map differs from the server! When i try to play aztec or italy (i know i know) it says that the server uses differant class tables. Its like i have the update but i dont have it

Does anyone else have this problem?

Jesus Lincon said:
I just downloaded the CS-S update and whenever i try to play dust it tells me that my dust map differs from the server! When i try to play aztec or italy (i know i know) it says that the server uses differant class tables. Its like i have the update but i dont have it

wait till the servers have updated then try again

Maybe the server doesn't have the update?

Omg I Have The Same Problem! Just Got Off Css And See If Anyone Else Did! Wow.

Guys, make sure you totally quit steam and restart. there have been lots of updates lately.

BS I competely restarted steam. Still says the same crap. :(

Jesus Lincon said:

aztec or italy!? WHAT?? you can play them now or what!?

Dont look into it, they are illigal maps that you can download that were made from the stolen HL2 mapmaker

.5c0ut-WHoR3. said:
The servers obviously havn't updated yet.

bingo....i've got the updates, started MY OWN SERVER, and had people join no prob....but if i try to join some of the existing ones, i get that DE_DUST message.

EDIT: it's still updating too.. at least according to the steam monitor...very weird.

But it's EVERY SINGLE SERVER that isn't updated then eh? Ok....

Ownzed said:
But it's EVERY SINGLE SERVER that isn't updated then eh? Ok....

quite possibly, if they have not been taken offline and then restarted steam to ge the update...don't get so angry..it's only a beta ffs, nevermind you are using unofficial maps

edit: look for the server with my name.....should let you play...

cadaveca said:
quite possibly, if they have not been taken offline and then restarted steam to ge the update...don't get so angry..it's only a beta ffs, nevermind you are using unofficial maps

edit: look for the server with my name.....should let you play...

Ok. :) Sorry for getting so mad I thought maybe it was just my computer and I hate when crap happens to my pc. :p

look for mine... i just had 24 poeple on, but had to dump 'em all because of lag...max now set to 8

Ownzed said:
Uh oh, Now it can't find any servers.

ffs stop complaining! Just go to bed and everything will be fixed in the morning..

SixThree said:
ffs stop complaining! Just go to bed and everything will be fixed in the morning..

What if the world ends while he sleeps? I guess he can blame you then? ;)

Shuzer said:
What if the world ends while he sleeps? I guess he can blame you then? ;)

If the world ended I wouldn't be here to blame :frog:

There are a handful of servers up but they all have MAJOR lag, general lag and a wierd thing where every few seconds the game will stop and nothing moves for 15 secs, and then you wake up

Jesus Lincon said:

The server your trying to join hasnt updated.

Looks like they are updating or doing something with dust. No dust maps are showing up on mine.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one.

Back