Police shoot man as he beats toddler

So you just decided to totally disregard about what I said about the strength of mentally unstable people, huh?

In the time he took to ready his weapon he could have tackled him or stopped him an a non-lethal fashion. All it would have taken is a shove the cop would have all the time he needed to subdue him.

bullshit. How far away was he? Were there any low walls in between them? Was there knee-deep mud?

Stop talking out your ass you don't know how it went down.

The officer was from a helicopter. They landed the helicopter in a field. Between the man and police there was a set of electric and barbwire fences. I think the officer did the right thing to try and stop this sick ****.

Well ladies and gentlemen, the world record of "How many toddlers can you beat up" has been set at 1.

That sounds like it could be easily broken! I think I could get at least 6.

44616925_114a12788a.jpg

So you just decided to totally disregard about what I said about the strength of mentally unstable people, huh?

Yes. A full grown man with a baton/pepper spray/taser can take down a pre-occupied person no matter how strong he is. One blow to the head from the baton would put him on the ground no matter who he was. Being retarded doesnt give you super-human immunities to blunt damage.

bullshit. How far away was he? Were there any low walls in between them? Was there knee-deep mud?

Stop talking out your ass you don't know how it went down.

And neither do you. It said it was on a two lane road surrounded by open fields, so it was safe for me to assume there were no obstacles on his way, since farmer's fields have drainage and the chances of even ankle deep mud are very very low.

Although after watching the video it does seem there may have been a wire fence in his way because the idiot pilot landed in a fenced in cow pasture instead of the open, non-fenced in field on the other side of the road. So if the cop was indeed stuck behind the fence with no way of getting around or over it quickly, then I'd support the shooting.

In most circumstances however, the officer would have had a chance to subdue the suspect in a non-lethal way. You just got lucky in assuming there was obstacles in his way.

In most circumstances however, the officer would have had a chance to subdue the suspect in a non-lethal way. You just got lucky in assuming there was obstacles in his way.
I got lucky in assuming the officer wasn't a trigger-happy idiot in other words?

Since when was the kid innocent? Did anybody get it's side of the story? I bet that little bastard started it all.

I think cops (in america land anyways , we got crap police here) should carry flame throwers to make sure every last piece of DNA of sick people like this gets destroyed. I mean im all for violence but this is against someone younger than 5 years old.

Since when was the kid innocent? Did anybody get it's side of the story? I bet that little bastard started it all.

The story did say he was in a car seat, so he probably was raising a fuss and, "I'll turn this car around," wasn't working.

Well, he did speak of the boy being filled with demons. Who knows, maybe he was killing the anti-christ.

Well, he did speak of the boy being filled with demons. Who knows, maybe he was killing the anti-christ.

Great, thanks to people like ZT, we're gonna have the AntiChrist ****ing us all up.

THANKS A LOT!

Funny thing is that at first, i thought that "Police shoot man as he beats toddler" was the cop beating the kid.
On topic, thou irrelevent, is that you can take a baton to the head without going down. Killing him was the right thing to do.

With such a small child, one punch could mean the matter of life or death.

If using non-lethal force meant the bastard could hit the child once more, then lethal force is 100% justified.

Funny thing is that at first, i thought that "Police shoot man as he beats toddler" was the cop beating the kid.

Multitasking cops, scourge of the nation. At least he wasn't a renegade with nothign to lose, then we'd be in big toruble.

Lol, why the hell did they have to shoot the guy. Crazy gun hick American police officers.

Its pretty ****ed up but they clearly didn't need to shoot him, nice to get rid of a sick ****er tho.

I would shoot him, but not to kill him. Shoot him several times in the legs, in the arms, and maybe one stray towards his bollocks

I would shoot him, but not to kill him. Shoot him several times in the legs, in the arms, and maybe one stray towards his bollocks
The kid might have been at his legs, also, he could still hit the kid after being shot in the legs.

To be fair, I would have shot the bastard as well.

I don't think the majority of the people in this thread know how hard it is to hit a target in the limbs while he's wildly flailing them around. The cop could easily have been aiming for his arm or shoulder when the guy suddenly turned a bit and got hit in the chest.

I don't think the majority of the people in this thread know how hard it is to hit a target in the limbs while he's wildly flailing them around. The cop could easily have been aiming for his arm or shoulder when the guy suddenly turned a bit and got hit in the chest.
And the minority have the experience in shooting teenagers lollolololol

:bounce:

Seriously though, shooting people is difficult. Shooting people accurately is insanely difficult. And you will still probably die from a shoulder wound, 'cos of blood loss.

out on some farmer's dirt road out in bum****, there wasn't much chance of an ambulance to rush there, especially not after kicking babies to death... doesn't exactly make the ambulance driver rush to the scene

Not if you're Matrix.
rbt-matrix01.jpg

out on some farmer's dirt road out in bum****, there wasn't much chance of an ambulance to rush there, especially not after kicking babies to death... doesn't exactly make the ambulance driver rush to the scene

I dont understand any part of this post.

That the ambulance probably stoped at mcdonalds on their way there, not so intressted in saving child murderers. Or something.

Lol, why the hell did they have to shoot the guy. Crazy gun hick American police officers.

Its pretty ****ed up but they clearly didn't need to shoot him, nice to get rid of a sick ****er tho.
Yes they did! ****er was stomping a toddler. Riddle him with bullets.

Was it Xendance who had a problem with stamping babies, or was it someone else.
Someone on this forum had that in their sigs...

But everyone else is completely pro baby-stamping? lol

I've been avoiding this thread because of the horror of dead toddlers but my 2 cents worth ...

I'm usually aginst this but fill the ****er with hot lead ..I dont think the cops had a choice

Holy shit, I used to live ten minutes from there. Most of my friends live in Turlock. That's some shit.

HOLY SHIT DARKSIDE D:

In other news, any further updates on this?

Back