Police shoot man as he beats toddler

French Ninja

Reaction score
Xenu, please nuke this planet
TURLOCK, California (AP) -- Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.
art.killing.kcra.jpg

The incident took place after 10 p.m. on a rural Stanislaus County, California, road.

Investigators on Sunday were trying to establish the relationship between the suspect and the child they say he killed Saturday night. The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

"It's been a long night of wondering, 'Why?' -- not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.

Singh said the coroner does not plan to confirm the identities of the suspect and victim until Monday. Because his injuries were so severe, the child will have to be identified through a blood or DNA test, he said.
The suspect had a child's car seat in the back of his four-door pickup truck. The truck caught the attention of an elderly couple at 10:13 p.m. Saturday because it was stopped in the two-lane road facing the wrong direction, Singh said.

As they got closer, the couple saw the man beating the toddler behind his truck and throwing the child on the ground, according to Singh. Two or three other cars stopped, an unusual number to be passing through the remote area surrounded by a dairy, a cow pasture, a cornfield and a farmhouse, he said.

"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."

A sheriff's helicopter responding to emergency calls from the area landed in a cow pasture at 10:19 p.m. carrying a Modesto police officer who shot the man to death after he refused an order to stop beating the child, Singh said.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the toddler, who was not breathing when they arrived. The boy was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No children within the dead boy's age range have been reported kidnapped or missing in Stanislaus County, Singh said.

The killing happened on Bradbury Road about 10 miles west of Turlock, a city about halfway between Sacramento and Fresno.

The police officer demands a medal for removing this sick freak from the gene pool.

Lol, why the hell did they have to shoot the guy. Crazy gun hick American police officers.

Its pretty ****ed up but they clearly didn't need to shoot him, nice to get rid of a sick ****er tho.

What coats a broken down back country road the best?

More asphalt, you sick bastards.

Poor baby. That's no way to die. :(

The baby or the man?

What if this man single handedly saved mankind from the anti-Christ by killing his devil spawn? Is this how we repay our heroes?

- Pax

The baby or the man?

What if this man single handedly saved mankind from the anti-Christ by killing his devil spawn? Is this how we repay our heroes?

- Pax

What if this man single handedly doomed mankind by killing the resurrected Christ? Is this not how we should repay our doom bringer?

- Krynn72

Surely you do not believe Christ would come as the son of an idiot?

I am severely doubting your Christian piety and will send an email to the papal inquisition.

- Pax

Surely you do not believe Christ would come as the son of an idiot?

I am severely doubting your Christian piety and will send an email to the papal inquisition.

- Pax

The article never said it was his kid.

Besides, jesus didnt even have a dad the first time, an idiot is a step up.

God was Jesus' dad -- it says so very clearly in the fact that he is the son of God.

The fact how he became the dad is arguing dogma, for all default purposes Jesus can be seen as the son of God.

facepalm.jpg

- Pax

And there for has no dad because god dose not exist! Thats mad isnt it?!

Even if you're joking, I don't give two shits. A guy was beating a 1 or 2 year old child to death with his bare hands.

I'm going to go throw up now.

By the way, got your facepalm right here.

Lol, why the hell did they have to shoot the guy. Crazy gun hick American police officers.

Its pretty ****ed up but they clearly didn't need to shoot him, nice to get rid of a sick ****er tho.

They clearly did. Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't have shot if he refused to stop beating the poor child to death ?

They clearly did. Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't have shot if he refused to stop beating the poor child to death ?

Nope. That is actually an extremely very good reason to shoot someone. The cop apparentely even warned him, which is more than I'd expected. I mean, I'm finding it hard to even imagine a visual image- He was stomping, kicking and punching a toddler? That's a tiny little thing- how long could a toddler survive that? My guess is not very ****ing long. Those things break very easily.

Apparently he 'shrugged them off'.

I think they can't have been trying to hard, but I bet they would have been terrified of this ****er.

The guy beating the baby was probably a mammoth so that's why the cops had to shoot him; they figured it was the only way to stop him in any sort of timely manner. Maybe it'll turnout to be roid rage, even.

That's just my guess though.

I'm just trying to think of what drives someone to do that...

I mean, I hate kids myself, I think there a necessary evil, irritating little hellspawn that one must tolerate due to their necessity on the road to adulthood, but to kill a kid in that way and deny it the chance to reach enlightenment, logic and generally the chance to not be a blathering screeching little shit anymore is just so mean and wrong.

If he just wanted it to shut up he coulda threatened to take away its goddamn pokemans.

My guess is whoever the guy is he musta been taking allot of something and been leading a very stressful lifestyle up to that point, the young child probably wasn't helping, and, well, when it didn't stop crying on that road home daddy snapped and.....ouch....

I don't think we'll ever truely understand why, some folk just snap like that, others idea of snapping is just to take a long walk or something, but yeah, my guess is either he was ****ed up on drugs, had reached his breaking point, or he really was just a soulless baby killing monster.

God was Jesus' dad -- it says so very clearly in the fact that he is the son of God.

The fact how he became the dad is arguing dogma, for all default purposes Jesus can be seen as the son of God.

facepalm.jpg

- Pax

Re: Pax...

nothing. get back to work pls. we have a deadline

ps why do u sign your emails? it says right up top who its coming from

Re: Pax...

nothing. get back to work pls. we have a deadline

ps why do u sign your emails? it says right up top who its coming from
Work is for the working class and burghers.

I also sign my posts because I'm an elitist bastard.

- Pax

Xenu, please nuke this planet

TURLOCK, California (AP) -- Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.
art.killing.kcra.jpg

The incident took place after 10 p.m. on a rural Stanislaus County, California, road.

Investigators on Sunday were trying to establish the relationship between the suspect and the child they say he killed Saturday night. The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

"It's been a long night of wondering, 'Why?' -- not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.

Singh said the coroner does not plan to confirm the identities of the suspect and victim until Monday. Because his injuries were so severe, the child will have to be identified through a blood or DNA test, he said.
The suspect had a child's car seat in the back of his four-door pickup truck. The truck caught the attention of an elderly couple at 10:13 p.m. Saturday because it was stopped in the two-lane road facing the wrong direction, Singh said.

As they got closer, the couple saw the man beating the toddler behind his truck and throwing the child on the ground, according to Singh. Two or three other cars stopped, an unusual number to be passing through the remote area surrounded by a dairy, a cow pasture, a cornfield and a farmhouse, he said.

"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."

A sheriff's helicopter responding to emergency calls from the area landed in a cow pasture at 10:19 p.m. carrying a Modesto police officer who shot the man to death after he refused an order to stop beating the child, Singh said.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the toddler, who was not breathing when they arrived. The boy was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No children within the dead boy's age range have been reported kidnapped or missing in Stanislaus County, Singh said.

The killing happened on Bradbury Road about 10 miles west of Turlock, a city about halfway between Sacramento and Fresno.

The police officer demands a medal for removing this sick freak from the gene pool.

Link or it didn't happen.

Why can't we shoot all evil people?

My dictatorship regime would be the best EV0r!!1
I guarantee that using my police state manifesto, crime will be reducted by a factor of 10.
Also, halflife2.net and Myself would get an annual day of celebration and cake.... but mostly cake.

Why didn't the people do more to stop him. Apparently there was a handful of them.

Why didn't the people do more to stop him. Apparently there was a handful of them.

That is what i thought when i first read the article. They might have been able to save the kid had they overpowered the maniac.

but they clearly didn't need to shoot him.

I hope you are kidding? The guy was refusing to listen to anyone, he was beating a child to death. If anything, they should have shot him earlier, because apparently, they were a little to late.

I would have shot the guy in a heartbeat after not responding to the first warning.

Back