politics

Reaction score
Politics is a process by which groups of people make collective decisions. The term is generally applied to the art or science of running governmental or state affairs, including behavior within civil governments, but also applies to institutions, fields, and special interest groups such as the corporate, academic, and religious segments of society. It consists of "social relations involving authority or power" and refers to the regulation of public affairs within a political unit, and to the methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy.

UjNrU.jpg

So that's what this forum is for.

Requesting sticky.

I love how Wikipedia copy and pasted what you said into their article about politics.

Oh wait...

Tinyurl was often used by spambots to get people to go to malicious URLs.

And links are shortened visually on hl2.net anyway so yeah, that's preferable.

And also Shem beat you.

I fail to see how politics can be an art form. Also, politics in itself isn't a science, the study of it is.

The politicos of our day.. they wait! Like a hungry wolf, preying on sheep, they hunger for the bills and amendments our fair nation stands for! They want to rape your children, take your taxes, and censor your mid-day sitcom television!

Will you just allow them to take your hot dogs, to steal your grills and destroy what this nation was built on? Will you let those left-wing nuts legalize dangerous drugs that will kill our children, and will you let those right-wing wackos declare war on the Belgians?

I chose something else!
I chose Progressive Car Insurance, which will let you save hundreds of dollars yearly relative to your current plan, guaranteed!

Politics is a process by which groups of people make collective decisions. The term is generally applied to the art or science of running governmental or state affairs, including behavior within civil governments, but also applies to institutions, fields, and special interest groups such as the corporate, academic, and religious segments of society. It consists of "social relations involving authority or power" and refers to the regulation of public affairs within a political unit, and to the methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy.

I disagree.

Ah, right, I forgot to close this thread! Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I... uh.... what?

What was the purpose of posting this? And why didn't KA lock it?

I'm posting in a thread that is completely meaningless. I'm kind of expecting to get an infraction point for it.

tumblr_lj5wc7Atim1qhpzp8o1_500.jpg

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA, STUPID DOG.

Back