Portal 2 coming to E3

Barnz

Retired Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jesus, Gabe is going to attend so many events.

If Valve is still keeping the lid tight on Episode 3, then rest assure, it will blow us away when it does come out.

Herp derp

Anyone who thinks EP3 is coming out in 2010 or early 2011 are retarded.

He's almost certainly right.

He's still a jerk for posting an irrelevant and inflammatory remark in a dying topic, so to get it back on track for no particular reason:

5 weeks to E3!

No. It's E3. Press and invited only. I think you can get in with like $300 and some bribes, though.

Oh wow, that's alot.

I went to E3 in 2004, thanks to my college.

Can anyone Please make a video or find a real video on this? I'm defenitally buying this! it's going to awesome...oh ya! my friend works @ valve and they said it'd come out near around christmas!

Maybe in Ep. 3 they'll put the cut "Borealis" on! That'd be great so we know why it's so "dangerous"

Come on man! IT'S TRUE! he said they're trying to put most of it on maybe a playable disk w/out steam.

Maybe in Ep. 3 they'll put the cut "Borealis" on! That'd be great so we know why it's so "dangerous"

Come on man! IT'S TRUE! he said they're trying to put most of it on maybe a playable disk w/out steam.

Don't double post - your post-count is not a competition. You're incredibly close to getting banned, so slow down the posting rate and try to contribute to a thread rather than fabricating information to make you seem impressive and interesting.

How much longer till' i can lvl up? i'm just wondering....and if you go on http://half-life.wikia.com, there are many leaked info. on portal 2. for the cover there's a picture of (what's her name, forgot) looking up-up @ the remains of GLADos, in a jungle like area around them

How much longer till' i can lvl up? i'm just wondering....and if you go on http://half-life.wikia.com, there are many leaked info. on portal 2. for the cover there's a picture of (what's her name, forgot) looking up-up @ the remains of GLADos, in a jungle like area around them

That's the cover of Gameinformer. I have the issue myself. Not leaked.

Back