Portal and my graphics card

15avaughn

Reaction score
I would like to know how good this screen shot is for a Intel Celeron 2.59 GHz 512 MB ram Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 PCI graphics card Computer
with windows vista ultimate (Oh and by the way if you have any settings you think i can up and still keep my great fps of 20-30 fps per sec please tell me. Or if you think I should tone down the brightness.)
hl22009-04-1318-05-32-38.png

I think the image quality is acceptable. What's your framerate?

about 20-30 fps depending on the intense graphics elements like walking into a portal and seeing another portal over and over again that takes a lot out of the old Geforce FX 5500 so basically full speed

what's going on with the reflections on the spheres?

The photo quality is pretty decent considering the components you're using, some of the finer details are missing like the reflections and definition around the edges of the portals, but otherwise its pretty good.

Why the hell are you asking us if your performance/graphical quality is good enough?

That is completely your opinion. Why should what anyone else thinks matter?

If you thought it was good, and someone else here said "nah that looks shit" would you say "Oh, ****, I'd better trust his opinion, it looks shit, ew!"

:|

Edit: Furthermore, I must express how pointless the thread is anyway. No matter how good you or anyone thinks it runs, it's not going to change anything. It runs how it runs. If you want to upgrade your system, that's your choice. We can't make up your mind as to whether you think it's worth upgrading your system.

Back