Portal Modding (XBox 360)!!! Using Xsata

I was just about to buy this for my b-day, did some research. This thing doesnt work so well supposedly

I might change my mind about buying it if that's the case.

He modded or hacked a save file, and made it possible to have the developers console on 360.

Is that possible? I thought save files only kept track of what was going on in the game, not things like key configs and the console.

cool but at the same time i'm glad i do all my mods and crap on PC. its built for that and easier to navigate

Yeah PCs are made for modding. I would play cool games on the pc, but my computers are the worst for gaming, so thats not an option. Thats why I thought this would be cool for my Xbox, but I realized, if I screw up my Xbox, there is no going back. Its not like its that easy to remove it.

I don't think this sort of mod is hard to remove; you'd just delete whatever file you modified on your hard drive.
And I think you're right about its possibility to cause stuff ups; apparently the program you need to interface with Xbox hard drives is somewhat liable to corrupt your hard drive.

Back