Portal Theory (possible spoilers)

DeltaBlast

Reaction score
Could the main character from Portal be... Alyx's mother?

They look alike, and she has the same things on her leg that Eli uses as a leg ;)

No but seriously, it is said that she died during the black mesa incident, but DID SHE?

On the other hand, it could also be.. Alyx's sister!

Everything is possible, and when you think about it, not that farfetched ;)

Alyx's mother looks nothing like the main character from Portal, so she should still be considered dead. Not to mention the Portal character's name is already confirmed to be named Chell Johnson.

In one of the spaces where there is crazy writing on the wall, near the bottom CJohnson, Password: Tier 3 or something like that is written. I wonder why that is written there. If you want to see for yourselves, find the area where there are a few cameras scattered around on the floor and move them out of the way.

For reasons I mentioned in another topic, I seriously doubt it's Azian. Besides, the different naming alone should be a dead giveaway. There's no probable reason I can think of as to why they'd change the name. You could go the whole amnesia route, but then I think we're going off the deep end.

Alyx's mother looks nothing like the main character from Portal, so she should still be considered dead. Not to mention the Portal character's name is already confirmed to be named Chell Johnson.

Johnson? Any relation to Cave Johnson?

Back