Possible DLC for L4D2

simonjedi

Spy
Reaction score
Obviously blowing the surprise of possible avatar award goodies wasn't enough, as now determined data mining survivalists have uncovered what appear to be error messages.

These errors appear when gamers don't have Left 4 Dead 2 DLC maps installed, with the code mentioning the 'Miracle Pack' and 'Apocalyptic Pack', and offers to download them.

It would seem these are two planned DLC packs for the future, with the errors coded to offer at the time they appear, the option for users to download "content from Xbox LIVE Marketplace", spotted the Rage3D forum, reports Joystiq.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/new...demo-code-reveals-dlc-packs-for-left-4-dead-2

I'd like to think that Valve are trying to make it clear that DLC is going to be coming out for L4D2 this early in advance to stop any more pointless brouhaha from idiots claiming to boycott the game because they have somehow gotten it into their heads that Valve aren't going to support the title and instead move on.

It's obviously not there for that reason, I imagine, but one can hope people get it into their thick skulls earlier rather then later and avoid such colossal embarrassment.

Odd names.. Miracle? hmm.. they probably dont know whats gonna be in them yet, I would expect some more scavenge maps though.

Its worth noting, the original topic in this thread was denied by Valve. They said the existing DLC names were just test releases required for Microsoft certification. (You have to prove DLC will work with your game, when you eventully release it).

As for the teaser sites, its interesting to say the least. :D

Back