Post a screenshot!

I have a better game than all of you ******s.
firewarrior.jpg

Fire Warrior.

I loved and hated that game at the same time. I quit once I reached that spacecraft and all hell broke loose.

I went to the store with my Warhammer-obsessed friend when he bought that game on release day.

Then we went back to his and I watched him play it.

And slowly, but surely, lost the will to live.

Love this bit in F.E.A.R. 2 (Don't look if your not at the school yet):-

fear2vr8.jpg

ah din't shoot one dang thaing 'cept these here purty pitchurz

Gotta say, the graphics in the trailer look stunning - but as for gameplay I've done all that in Oblivion, with a bow, where is the fun, ah say where is the fun?

What game?

Shit, that's not Operation Flashpoint 2 or ArmA or something is it?

Fun game, too bad extremely uneven. And highly unFallouty in appearance.

Fun game, too bad extremely uneven. And highly unFallouty in appearance.

Yeah, it's quite fun (didn't beat it, yet)

pros:
it's not Jagged Alliance, but still fun
music (tribal themes)

cons:
ai is dumber than dumb (sometimes)
art direction (I actually like it, but some elements ruin the universe).
special/skills are useless, and some more

dpow2.jpg

My commander can take out fire prisms single-handedly without taking any damage.

That's just because everything in Warhammer is overkill.

How do you set the camera like that, I can only zoom in, how do you pan and turn?

*snip*My commander can take out fire prisms single-handedly without taking any damage.

How comes your other devestator in the squad has a trim on his shoulder pad like space marines are supposed to and mine just have the plain (relic) version? Even if I equip my squad leaders with trimmed shoulder pads the rest of the squad has plain ones.

How comes your other devestator in the squad has a trim on his shoulder pad like space marines are supposed to and mine just have the plain (relic) version? Even if I equip my squad leaders with trimmed shoulder pads the rest of the squad has plain ones.

No idea. I do wish the other devastators would use plasma cannons.
frick.jpg

Four carnifexes!

Back