Post a screenshot!

wanted2009033113261292.jpg

wanted2009033113515377.jpg

looks like COD:WaW zombie mode on poopy quality settings or "looser-all-bright-settings-bright-models-so-I-can-pretend-I'm-dominating-in-multiplayer-even-though-I-really-have-no-talent-whatsoever-next-stop-Aimbot-and/or-wallhack-ville"-settings .

looks like COD:WaW zombie mode on poopy quality settings or "looser-all-bright-settings-bright-models-so-I-can-pretend-I'm-dominating-in-multiplayer-even-though-I-really-have-no-talent-whatsoever-next-stop-Aimbot-and/or-wallhack-ville"-settings .

Or it could be custom map with shitty textures.

What game is that? :O

It is World at War zombie mode.

What the **** is that.
Please tell me it isn't some crappy point and click adventure game from 10 years ago. D:

The Last Remnant is awesome:
tlr2009040401340038.png

tlr2009040320491514f.png

get the steam demo if you're not convinced

Remus your UT3 map looks amazing! At first I thought it was a remake of American McGee's Alice. Great work!

gw029v.jpg

Silly Yeti had to get in the way...
gw035e.jpg

One of the places I want to explore.
gw041b.jpg

Guild Wars

Remus your UT3 map looks amazing! At first I thought it was a remake of American McGee's Alice. Great work!
Guild Wars

Oh man I miss Guild Wars. Had so much fun with that game but its dead now, hardly anyone around :(

btw, is that Gwen a pet? Never seen it before.

that was the april fool's joke. it turned everyone in the major cities (maybe even every city period, didn't really check) into gwen chibis.

i miss when i had fun with that game. that was when i was new and all the missions were actually challenging to me and my friends that were playing. now i can blow through each of them and get sleepy doing it :(

Oh man I miss Guild Wars. Had so much fun with that game but its dead now, hardly anyone around :(

btw, is that Gwen a pet? Never seen it before.

What.
It's far from dead, last I checked which was a few months ago.

Love tricking dozens of cops into my flaming pile of cops.

Guild Wars is far from dead. I'm playing it right now, guild and everything.

European servers seemed empty to me :(

Everyone must be around the end content of GWEN. I aint there yet :p I should really complete GWEN come to think of it.

an early morning swim in FC2 :)

Screenshot0001.png

Screenshot0003.png

glad i finally picked this game up again, cause it's actually pretty fun!

*snippety doo da*

FC2 looks beautiful on those settings. What specs do you have?

FC2 looks beautiful on those settings. What specs do you have?

ya it's on ultra high with no AA 1680x1050

intel e6850 @ 3GHZ (dualcore)
2gb DDR2-800
evga 8800 GT

all stock settings

Pictures like that make me want to play it again, but I know I'll just end up uninstalling it again from boredom, couldn't handle all the driving and shit you had to do.

I still stand by my early statement that FC2 is a decent game.

I still stand by my early statement that FC2 is a decent game.

it IS a decent game isn't it?
i mean, it has plenty of pacing issues (ie way too much driving/busing etc) and some of the missions seem to be quite repetitive; however, overall it's a pretty enjoyable FPS

Back