Post a screenshot!

Wolfenstein was the worse $54 dollars spent on, ever. Even worse that I bought it from Target as they have a shitty return policy for PC games. The MP is just disastrous, in fact the team that was responsible for it was fired

Wolfenstein was the worse $54 dollars spent on, ever. Even worse that I bought it from Target as they have a shitty return policy for PC games. The MP is just disastrous, in fact the team that was responsible for it was fired

The single player is fairly nice, not exactly up to date with other shooters, but it's a solid if uninspired shooter.

This made me laugh from an X-box mag though, apparently the games graphics are dumbed down because of it's PC roots:-

immaginelsx.png

Couple more screenies from later in the game:-

wolf22009081918020337.jpg

wolf22009081917423387.jpg

is that some sort of an ice gun?

Nope, some sort of beam disintegrator, the funny blue effect on the geometry is from shifting dimensional planes at the press of a key. Quite a nice effect when seen in motion.

I think it actually looks pretty good, fresh and interesting for a WW2 game(although keep in mind I haven't played RTCW for more than 15 minutes).

Enjoying some perfection

scr00003.png

haha, I'm playing that right now

just finished fallout 1 the other day and now I'm a ways through 2. Going big guns/energy weapons and stealing from everyone. It's working pretty well :)

Check out the Freespace Source Code Project. It updates the graphics to modern standards. I think the latest build is a few weeks old. It's impressive.

A game that requires you to play further into it just to find any gleaming good parts is not a good game.

Hmm, I wonder how many good games you missed because you wouldn' t play past a bad first level. Like I said, it won't set the world on fire, but get past the initial first 2 levels and it's a decent solid shooter. If you want to pass it by because of your belief that a game cannot get batter be my guest.

screenshot0012.png

A beautiful sunrise over a savannah as I sprint with an M1911 in hand towards uncertain doom (aka, checkpoint)

screenshot0016.png

Chilling with a few mercs in Mosate Seko. I love AR-16s unjam anim.

Because everyone loves a good ol' Heavy on fire.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• heavyfunny3.jpg
    heavyfunny3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 586
  • engypyroawesome.jpg
    engypyroawesome.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 588
  • funnyheavy.jpg
    funnyheavy.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 539
  • funnyheavy2.jpg
    funnyheavy2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 563
Here's mine from Age of Mythology
attachment.php

Attachments

• Age of Mythology. 2.jpg
    Age of Mythology. 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 487
screenshot0012.png

A beautiful sunrise over a savannah as I sprint with an M1911 in hand towards uncertain doom (aka, checkpoint)

screenshot0016.png

Chilling with a few mercs in Mosate Seko. I love AR-16s unjam anim.

<3 this game atm, about 50% complete for meh. :)

Back