Post a screenshot!

All this talk of Jurassic Park made me reinstall JP: OG. :D

simjp2011011712532167.jpg

simjp2011011713465190.jpg

simjp2011011713471290.jpg

simjp2011011713514892.jpg

simjp2011011714265203.jpg

Me Vegeta and Viper doing some recon on the beaches of Normandy.

vlcsnap-2011-01-17-16h18m47s246.png

vlcsnap-2011-01-17-16h19m25s101.png

Oh man. It's prettier than I remember.

It'd be even better if there was some way to turn on anti aliasing, the jaggies drive me insane in the game.
And really? I thought it was uglier than I remembered.

Also, Krynn... what game? Looks like Darkest Hour for RO but I don't recall it being nearly that dark and I'm pretty sure it had a HUD.

It'd be even better if there was some way to turn on anti aliasing, the jaggies drive me insane in the game.
And really? I thought it was uglier than I remembered.

Also, Krynn... what game? Looks like Darkest Hour for RO but I don't recall it being nearly that dark and I'm pretty sure it had a HUD.
What's the only FPS people like Krynn, I, and Viper have been playing lately?

It's ArmA 2 with a ww2 mod.

Hey, sorrrrrrrrrry that I don't pay attention to all of your GAY gaming antics. :arms:

Wheeeeeeee.jpg

Hesnotgunnamakeit.jpg

newstaff.jpg

scene.jpg

wow-4.jpg

got my new staff, leveled to 85 and got a lot of achieves today :D

a50a.jpg

Edqsv.jpg

More old Oblivion + SI screenshots. I know I've posted similar ones; hopefully no duplicates.

Man WoW looks so much better than Oblivion, I mean from an artistic viewpoint.

It's artistic instead of technical, but I cannot stand the art in WoW. I really dislike it badly.

I wasn't actually completely serious with my post, I just wanted to see how people would react in here, if they'd agree/disagree.

I would say it does. Oblivion's art "style" is not much further from a mess of oversaturated flora, pale rock, and daedra spikes.

I had that game on the XB1, it was fun intentionally releasing my TREX and having it run around eating up my visitors.

Sure, it bankrupted me, but it was soooo fun!

But then how would I know which demo he was talking about? :(

I remember trying to get a hold of that Jurassic Park game for a long time and never finding it, I liked the idea of flying out in a helicopter and tranquilizing stray dinosaurs from the air.

Just some old screenshots I dug up. I haven't taken any new ones for a while it seems. (It's hard to take screens while playing StarCraft)

d1canals110000.jpg

d2coast080003.jpg

decbble0000o.jpg

dedust20000f.jpg

descud0000.jpg

trine.jpg

Dead Space 2

Spoilered, first level spoilers.

deadspace22011012617055.jpg

deadspace22011012617263.jpg

deadspace22011012617040.jpg

deadspace22011012617050.jpg

deadspace22011012617052.jpg

Does Dead Space 2 on PC have horrible mouse lag issues like the first one?

The only other game I've played that has that same issue, was Halo 2, which is a port. What's Dead Spaces story?

Uh, they didn't or couldn't test Vsync on certain video cards, so tier code somehow conflicted with the way they coded their vsync.

Honestly I don't get where you guys were getting these mouse lag problems in the first. It felt perfectly fine for me. I know a couple of you watched me stream it.

Like I said, it was an issue with Vsync on certain video cards. It happened to be rather prolific though. It was also only if you had vsync on in the game, as opposed to forcing it on in your video card settings.

I can't tell if that's serious or you're being a smartass.

In my haste I misunderstood his post, so sadly it's the first alternative.:(

I really need to read posts slower and make sure I read every word before I reply.

Back