Post pics of your town attacked by combine

That's not half bad, although more gloomy photos would be better for a Combine invasion. You dig?

lol, i feel like keeping this thread alive.
pls suggest me another place. i feel like making another one..

will be as good as the sydney one..

Initially, while I was working on that picture I was planing to make it more gloomy and dark, but then when I looked at the pictures it looked somewhat boring so I decided to add a bit more colors, now it looks bloom-ish and HDR.

soulslicer0 you shouldn't make pictures of town that you don't live in, some people might be offended when they find pictures of their city half-destroy.

Sorry for kicking this thread :angel:

I made this picture. It isn't really my town, but it is being attacked by the Combine.

un_building.jpg

Very nice indeed. Passable combine enemies as part of the picture too.

wow, thats totally awesome..
here is two images of a combine in some backyard, i had to use this nick berte's light probes, thus his name is there but the image is mine..

1157780552_72d53f81d7_o.jpg

1156768135_b8b8d5ec41_o.jpg

Zombine, where do you live? That looks a lot like Lost Coast.

Zombine, where do you live? That looks a lot like Lost Coast.

In Karlovac, Croatia.
I think it's very similar to the whole city17 well except it doesn't have a sea(It has 4 rivers instead). But it has similar central-eastern European architecture and stuff.

Neat! Here's mine, worked up in Corel Photo-Paint ( 1995 + .bmp format only :rolleyes:) I do have Photoshop on the other computer, but didn't feel like walking to the other room. I just mashed the Citadel onto a shot of the Tule Fog down in the central valley from my porch and worked the cloud cover.

wow i love it, where did you get that pic of the citadel? its awesome, oh and try adding a few gunships or mortar synths in..

omg, I have never seen that picture before. could someone be kind enough to link me to a higher resolution one.

oh, and this is something some guy on some forum made, its cool..high loading time

headcrabsss31qx.jpg

Those are some great pics from everyone. Really like the one with the skyscraper corner blown off.

the world has been attacked by combine, and gordon needs his special weps!!

stuffonmytable3cz.jpg

Soul, in the other pic with the table...WHERE IS THE CROWBAR?

Yea, the crowbar is the ONLY special weapon he will need.

All combine quiver with fear as they see the awsomness of his red-and-grey, well-rendered, steel crowbar.

Even the striders...and the advisors...and the headcrabs...

Yea, the crowbar is the ONLY special weapon he will need.

All combine quiver with fear as they see the awsomness of his red-and-grey, well-rendered, steel crowbar.

Even the striders...and the advisors...and the headcrabs...

QFT.

Why thank you.

My internet language skillz are now level.5

When i went on holiday, took a picture of a church , thought it would be pritty kool.First time using photoshop. Sorry its huge.
combinechurchfh7.jpg

By xvillanx, shot with FinePix A360 at 2007-08-26

Thanks for the positive feedback , The catholic church was in france , biarritz.

Nice pics, xvillanx!Just one question; why do models you used look so green?

BTW metrocops appear a bit short.

Sorry not very good with scaling.And some of them are green because it was a good idear at the time.

Back