Post Your Computer Desk

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says.

img1640l.jpg

Also, guess I could post my work desk, may post my home one later when I get off.

Yes, Im messy.

I'm using a 26 inch monitor and you pic still gives me page streeeeeeetch. Resize that shit bro.

I'll post mine once I remove all the documents with personal info on it.

Editededed

And yes, creatine does give me the shits as well.

Whatcha got a multimeter for?

For measuring stuff :p. In this case I'm programming a DAC to control a power supply and need to know the output voltage.

Here is home, not any cleaner:

Kleenex, lotion, and hand sanitizer?

Pervert.

Ima clean up the desk a lil then i'll be taking a Pic.
edit:

img0269v.jpg
img0270f.jpg

Acepilotf14_1280908818.jpg

Yeah I know, shitty camera phone.

dscf1797.jpg

This is my desk. To make it into a computer desk, I sweep all that stuff onto the ground and put my laptop on it.

At least I'm not being a pansy and taking them out of the photo like everyone else :stare:

Haha, only thing I took out was some pink bubble gum and a government badge that shouldn't be photographed for obvious reasons.

This is my desk. To make it into a computer desk, I sweep all that stuff onto the ground and put my laptop on it.

This is quite hilarious when you take it to mean that you shove your cat off the table while its still in the box cleaning itself.

Lone Wolf, what's that second cable coming from your keyboard?

Moved my PC to the living room a few weeks ago because it got way too hot in my attic room.

23l1v2d.jpg

This pic is a month or two old now. Using a dual monitor setup.

hokeyssetup.jpg

This one with that silver one.
ouno1.jpg

Lone Wolf, what's that second cable coming from your keyboard?

Headphones probably.

Heres my mess of a room. Wires everywhere, and a child size desk that is too small for anything.

img0123tc.jpg

Handle that wire situation. I thought mine was bad.

Whenever I get ahold of a camera and get the parts for my new computer tomorrow I'll post up both my workspaces.

Headphones probably.

Heres my mess of a room. Wires everywhere, and a child size desk that is too small for anything.

And I thought my desk was bad. I mean, yours is much nicer than mine, but mine is bigger.

I can't post pictures of my desk. The law forbids me.

Handle that wire situation. I thought mine was bad.

Its a lost cause. I tidied it up once before, and a couple days later it was back this way again. I plug and unplug stuff too regularly to bother.

I'm tempted to take a shitty Lego webcam pic of my desk, but it's covered in garbage and paper and wires.

snip no desk]

That looks like it would kill your neck after half and hour (I'm guessing you sit on the bean bag). Maybe it's just me, but I need my monitor at or below direct eye level.

Btw, I'm going to pick up my new iPhone so I'll use it to take a pic and post when I get back from AT&T.

I've got two desks. One for work and one for ... not work?

In reality I use the same one for both.

The other desk just holds up my 2nd computer that I haven't needed or wanted to use. It's really just an assembly of all the older computer parts I had. I've so far used it to handle all my old school IDE HDDs, but I really only use those for data backup so I don't need to access them.

I'll clean up all the beer cans and wipe the dust from everything and put some pictures up later.

I cannot stand a cluttered desk. And never turn off my daylight bulbs.

lh8a8200.jpg

That almost looks like a 3D rendering. And not just because of the Keanus.

I like that setup a lot though. With the exception of the vertical startbar and winamp of course.

That right monitor looks shooped as hell. Weird stuff bro. Lol'd at the Keanus.

+1 point for vertical start bar. I used it for a while, it gives you a nice amount of vertical space. Really good with a widescreen monitor.

I cannot stand a cluttered desk. And never turn off my daylight bulbs.

Wow. You look like a cliche hacker hired by the CIA.

Hey, look! I cleaned my desk:

deskclean.jpg

Yeah hokey they're my headphones.

and I lol'd at the Keanu Reeves cutouts, I so wanna do that now.

dsc10321280.jpg

dsc10331280.jpg

Laptop monitor is closed most of the time though.

Back