Post your desktops here!!!

Nice wiered painting background you have there

lol... my first ever attempt at a pic with Gimp. Why is nobody else posting? :bounce:

This has been done to death.

I just have a WoW wallpaper.

OK, why not!

Here's mine. :bounce:

edit: btw NICE wallpaper "The Monkey", where did you get it (or did you do it yourself)?

simmo... ( or neone) where did u get that theme? the one with the different taskbar and start menu? it looks really neat!

Ranga, it is an Apple theme, i does look exactly like an Apple desktop, but the tell tale 3 hard drives, one saying "Games", definately gives it away.

Yeah its windows :p hehe

Well, sorry to say this but the theme is not released yet ;(, I got it off a m8 who has it :)

Well, sorry to say this but the theme is not released yet , I got it off a m8 who has it

lol... im downloading window blinds now.... i'll see what i can do with that :D. Thanks darkmaster

Danimal said:
This has been done to death.

I just have a WoW wallpaper.

I think I might start a new thread.... mmm.... lets see, I KNOW (picture light bulb over head) i'll post a HL2 vs D3 thread.

:devil: :angry: :devil: :angry: :sniper:

oh and if you have one, dont bother coming back with some smart ass reply *does tyler durdon laugh*

There was an App i used to add custom menu bars etc.. it was Visua something, can't find it now ! ;(

pr0nking said:
Mine mine mine..Best ever!
hehehe, my other is like that, i got too bored of it on here though, needed a purdy pic to look at when i was bored ;)

Plain black is good for me, I can never ever find a decent enough picture =(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/absinth3/newdesk.gif

Assorted programs on the left.
Games on the right.
Music production software at the top.
Computer care programs in the center.
College crap at the bottom.
File at the bottom right corner that I haven't bothered to deal with yet.

Background: The alien concept for the Off-Limits mod for HL2.

Absinthe said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/absinth3/newdesk.gif

Assorted programs on the left.
Games on the right.
Music production software at the top.
Computer care programs in the center.
College crap at the bottom.
File at the bottom right corner that I haven't bothered to deal with yet.

Background: The alien concept for the Off-Limits mod for HL2.
One really annoying thing about not using auto arrange with the icons is the tendancy for it to easily forget where you put them eg: updating drivers, would have been nice if it remembered where the icons were on various resolutions instead of just sticking them anywhere to fit. Is that still the case in WinXP?

Sieg said:
I'm a little unwilling to click a link like that until someone else has. Nothing personal but when a new user comes along with a url like that, your gonna wonder, and i did just get this bucket of bolts back together again hehe.

firemachine69 said:
aww cute (worries someone is gonna start a post your gf's pic thread any minute now lol) Pretty sure I closed one of those once hehe.

Well he asked for my desktop, that's what it is on all of my machine's that have made it on my home network so far. :)

firemachine69 said:
Well he asked for my desktop, that's what it is on all of my machine's that have made it on my home network so far. :)
I can't exactly say anything, the girl on mine is a mate anyways lol

Ranga said:
lol... im downloading window blinds now.... i'll see what i can do with that :D. Thanks darkmaster

eh??

It costs money doesn't it?

Can I have a link for free window blinds type app?

Hell yeah!

Back