Post your Infractions page.

My first infraction was due to a misunderstanding between me and Hectic, the second one I deserved (saying "also cocks" in Bioshock Coming To Steam), and the third's a warning I also deserved.

None....so far, they pop up in your User CP? can't see any.

5 infractions ..most were given because I was telling the truth ..like calling someone a moron

not my fault the particular moron(s) in question cant handle being morons

5 infractions ..most were given because I was telling the truth ..like calling someone a moron

Get a brain morans!

do make me call you a moran!!!

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Man... I've called people worse than that before, and never got an infraction. And I meant it too! :eek: Seems kind of weak to get an infraction for simply calling someone a moron. People call other names like that on these forums all the time, and I generally don't think 'moron' is that offensive.

ya i thought so as well but the mod in question probably just had a score to settle/grudge ..I've seen far worse with zero repercussions

Just one back in my wild rebel days:

Code:
Iran caught red-handed...	11-06-2007 10:30 AM 	Expired	  4 	Abusive Message 	Samon

I have none, even though I thought I'd have at least one for having so many smileys in my signature. Although that's TDE's fault. <3

delusional said:
2 months ago?
7. It's in a different [proper] format.

I have no infractions, something I quite like. Shame on all of you.

In all the time I've been here, I had 2 infractions on 2 consecutive days...was having a bad week, I guess...

infractionsqn3.jpg

Stupid thing is the first one, wasnt abusive at a member, but rather at a stereotypical British person with bad teeth...

haha, i remember mine. I started arguing that homosexuality was "wrong". I was basically trolling, so i deserved what i got. I don't believe that for the record. im also not gay for the record.

well, its not gay if you shower with a guy, right?

haha, i remember mine. I started arguing that homosexuality was "wrong". I was basically trolling, so i deserved what i got. I don't believe that for the record. im also not gay for the record.

well, its not gay if you shower with a guy, right?

I frequently shower with Hulk Hogan to protect me from PETA activists.

I can't believe you've actually done this.

Oh you do get infractions.

Makes me feel a lot better.

apparently, I have none
D:

thats surprising after looking at a few of my threads...

Just the one, for highlighting an amusing truth and making a certain mod throw his rattle from the pram and leave the forums in a huff (allegedly) :dozey:

Am I the only one who sold their body for a infraction reversal?

Never knew infractions existed. Now I have reason to run around like a rampaging idiot harassing people like no tomorrow.

How do I view mine? I need instructions or something. I can't find them but I know I have some. :p

Its already been posted on how to find them, but you just go to your User CP and... you're done!

Interesting thread, infractions seem to do a job much better than banning someone for a couple of days, it's just like a nudge.

Anyway - little test, I've attached a screenie of some moderating stats, showing how many infractions the top 7 mods have given out since it was introduced, can you put these names in the right order?

Ennui, Samon, Pi, Munro, Danimal, Kage and myself. Who is the strictest bastard...?

Attachments

• infractions.jpg
    infractions.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 203
I think Danimal's score was doctored.

Oh no wait.. he's not Infractimal... He's Banimal. No infraction, straight to the ban! :LOL:

Which one do you think is Banimal's then?

Considering I assumed them to be as ordered... the 77 one. I think it was doctored to be lower than it is... but then I had my 'oh wait' epiphany. :p

I have no infractions? :| I could have sworn I did. Nothing appears for some reason. Banimal just cuts right to the chase! Atta boy Danimal, you show that person who's boss! :LOL:

I have my share of infractions, maybe...5-6?

Damn, Samon, wtf. Get in the game. I account for like half of his.

Back