Post your Infractions page.

I don't have any infractions losers!
That should be an infraction for insulting other members right there! Your well on your way to receiving your first one there buddy. Better hope Sulkdodds doesn't see this.:naughty:

Just the one, for highlighting an amusing truth and making a certain mod throw his rattle from the pram and leave the forums in a huff (allegedly) :dozey:
MechaGodzilla?:p

BTW: I can't help but have the feeling that I'm receiving an online whooping/corporal punishment when I get an infraction.:D That would mean getting banned would be like getting expelled from school.(Only this school is much dumber) Which in turn would mean Shasta was like the schoolyard bully that constantly got spanked and eventually throw out.:LOL:

Do you get an infraction for trolling to get infractions?

Ennui has the third lowest infraction count, but the third highest amount of points given lol

I seem to remember i posted in this thread, but can't find my post.

Was i dreaming.

Weird. This is like terminator 2.

I've never had an infraction, not a damned one. Commisioner Pi don't got shit on me.

Wow...I don't think I have any...or I can't find where they are. I feel sad now.

Ennui has the third lowest infraction count, but the third highest amount of points given lol
Well, seeing as there're only seven people on the list, that's only one position off.

I got one spam infraction from Munro, was kinda silly as by the time I had found out I got an infraction it had expired.

I got it for posting "D:" (this was before character count)

I mean, cmon.

Something to do... 03-08-2007
07:15 AM Expired 3 Spam Danimal
Dick Cheney survives... 01-03-2007
01:24 PM Expired 0 Abusive Message Samon
World Trade Center 24-07-2006
12:12 AM Expired 0 Abusive Message Hectic Glenn

Hmm, wonder why I wrote those.....

Back