Postal 2 patch finnaly out!

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
phew at long last, the new patch cuts loading times in half or even more, it just r0x0rs, I know this is mega old news but for the people who dont know go here to get it www.gopostal.com

Im waiting for a multiplayer patch....they said its coming so im waiting

What about gay club? The best part in a game! Danced for hour there.

Even if you dont think the game was very good, you just gotta give it to RWS for having the balls to make it!
I say lets have Postal3 using HL2's source engine!!!

Okay, apparently you all are crazy over a game CGW gave ZERO STARS. Wow you all must be lame. :dozey:

one thing I hate about it tho is, you make the girl get down on her knees and cry. you unzip your pants.. but they never get the point.

LOL that's weird, I know other mags that gave it over 80% :D

It is terrible.... although it has "more ideas per square metre than any other game" it is nasty and vile.... ultra violence is sick....

I really enjoyed this game when it came out, but its so boring now, all you do is kill people :/

80% for original weapons maby. Rotten cow heads ARE SICK.. but original. Postal2 is one of the wordt games I ever played.

Originally posted by mrBadger
It is terrible.... although it has "more ideas per square metre than any other game" it is nasty and vile.... ultra violence is sick....

Bravo badge! :thumbs:

Games don't have to be vomit inducing in order to be fun, excessive violence wears down the player's humanity, bit by bit.:devil:

Ok, so Uber-Viloence is not good, but strangly I had the appeal to finish the game, and I strangly enjoyed it...

And if you go to the MODS section it's got a MP download...that doesn't work :(

oh well, The game was fun while it lasted, but it got uninstalled after I completed it twice (1st without violence, 2nd time killing everything)

Originally posted by Stone
Ok, so Uber-Viloence is not good, but strangly I had the appeal to finish the game, and I strangly enjoyed it...

And if you go to the MODS section it's got a MP download...that doesn't work :(

oh well, The game was fun while it lasted, but it got uninstalled after I completed it twice (1st without violence, 2nd time killing everything)

Strange indeed.:devil:

Originally posted by simmo2k3
"Its only as violent as you are" - Vince Desi

playing it without being violent.... feels like trying to communicate with the world with a shotgun and nothing else..... you are hamstrung by the fact that killing things is pretty much all you can do, despite it having many ways to do it...

Back