Posts not increasing post count

TechnoHippyChic

The Freeman
Reaction score
My posts don't seem to always register, why is this?

For example, I just made a post in Videos, Images, Flash Dump and my postcount was unchanged. Do certain forums not count or what?

For example, I just made a post in Videos, Images, Flash Dump and my postcount was unchanged. Do certain forums not count or what?

That's correct.

Nope, they're not listed or indicated.

The list actually lies deep within Pi's snide, cynical, elderly goatee. Enter at your own risk.

That explains so much. It's probably Hokey's fault though.

You've had the exact same post count since I joined. Did you just notice that?

A notice would have been nice, but it doesn't matter anyway. Interesting to know.

To be honest ever since I discovered this feature when it was used in the HALF LIFE 2 IS GOLD HOLYSHIII forum section, I thought it should be used in other forum sections too.

I implemented it several months ago. I'm surprised it took you this long to notice.

I'm looking at yours right now and I wonder if you'll be posting in only dump threads for a while.

I discovered the post count thing on my own and instantly knew what it was and why.

I don't even pay attention to my post count.

EDIT: 848? Wow.

Really, I just wish that mine could be stuck at -1 or something.

I personally advocate making it so that post count only shows up when viewing someone's profile, but nobody on the staff seems to agree with me :(

I enjoy the post count feature, but think a reputation bar would serve well along side it.

I just need my dick to swagger a little bit more.

Reputation systems are just karma systems with even more gay.

well, i think if anything is done it should just be new custom titles or something....nothing else to add that would improve the forum. for example, ennui could be a "super DUPER moderator".

you've earned duper in my book :thumbs:

And I can be Super Dupree Moderator!

I personally advocate making it so that post count only shows up when viewing someone's profile, but nobody on the staff seems to agree with me :(

This would be great.

It's under consideration.

Back