Prince of Persia heads to the Wii.

I thought Sands of Time was great, but wasn't impressed with the follow-ons at all. Fingers crossed.

Well, Warrior within sort of made the Prince, once an interesting character, the usual, boring badass.

I enjoyed the third about as much as the first, but never actually finished either :)

It's interesting trying to picture how they'll use the wiimote for all the different games that keep getting announced...

Well, Warrior within sort of made the Prince, once an interesting character, the usual, boring badass.

Yeh, it also took the vibrant and colourful look of the original and replaced it with a generic gothicy look zzzzzz

heh, Warrior Within was my fav.

It wasn't so much he was a 'badass' he was desperate. WW Also far and away had the best level design.

Combat was much improved over sands of time, puzzle action remained similar. Only let down in WW was naff boss fights.

Two thrones had better boss fights, but level design was lacklusture and combat was made much harder in favour of stealth kills. Though playing as the dark prince was great fun.

The first one is a lot of fun, good interaction between characters, nice story, fun times, but way too short and easy, think I finished it in a day.

Personally, I liked the very first 2 PoP games. The animation was killer for its time and the gameplay was seriosuly fun. Never got into the modern iterations though....

glad the series is still alive as i heard reports of bad sales, i have the last three games and love them...

What did everyone think of the kill system in Two Thrones? I loved the stealth kills because they tied in nicely with the puzzle elements and added a bit of challenge to them, which otherwise were kind of simple alot of the time (although I did get stuck on a few parts). Also the timed kills where you hop from baddie to baddie were cool, and looked totally awesome, only they got really hard after awhile when you're doing it between 4-5 enemies...

I've only played the third one on xbox. I quit when I got to the part with the pig monsters that steal your sand bars.

Yeah, they were tough, and a bit awkward to fight if I remember correctly.

Sands of Time got a bit samey for me, even though it's supposedly pretty short. I wonder how close to the end I got...

I think I got up to a part where I was in an area where I had to jump over a section of walls and balance between them. But I could be thinking of Two Thrones... I know I atleast got up to the part where you have to do acrobatics through that giant birdcage looking thing.

Reckon I'll see if I can borrow it off the same friend and finish it this weekend...

Did it hurt on the Wii? Getting a heading hurts, just ask Zinedin Zidans victimes...

you missed the work 'to'

took me ages to work out you were cracking a joke :p

Back