Projects Thread

Reaction score
This thread is going to be for the really large projects that we are working on that we just don't have the resources to do on our own.

In here I'll keep an updated list on what people are working on and what they are in need of, such as help digging, materials, etc.
This will also be a good place to offload those chests and chests of materials we have sitting around from our other projects.

To start it off I am working on a giant forest and lots of you have already heard me asking for tree saplings. A thank you for the ones I have already gotten.

I have used over 100 already and haven't even finished the trail running through it. I'm thinking that it's going to take somewhere around 1500+ for the final effect.
I just need people to save all the extra trees they can and give them to me so I can plant them. :)

Project - Leader
Help needed

Project Status

Mysterious Forest - Quixoticism
Tons of tree saplings (1500+)
In progress

The Citadel
- AtomicSpark
Materials: Glass, Obsidian, Smooth stone.
In progress

Pictures
tower.png

pit_down.png

pit_up.png

tunnel_example.png

map.png

I just put a chest down at spawn close to the Underwater City entrance.

I don't use sapplings much, but I'll contribute as much as I can.

I'm sort of considering some kind of colossal monument/memorial to bvasgm, after learning that Hokey refers to part of his island as Mount Operational. Any ideas as to what form this should take, and where?

The first big thing I'd love to work on is some really thick, giant trees, hollowed out in the center with a spiral staircase going high up into the trunk of the tree, and going deep bellow underground, with several floors. The top on the leaves area would lead to an interconnected platform where you could get to the other trees.

I love playing on the server, but don't have much more to do on my castle, if anyone needs help, hit me up. I don't mind grinding.

I'd love to be be involved in the bvasgm project.

I've got a few stacks of saplings I can donate, next time anyone is in the game, just message that you need saplings or supplies and I can fast warp my way to spawn and donate some.

I'm interested in creating a freebie-bin of sorts, but on a somewhat large scale. I love exploring more than anything, so I'm just stocking up on shitloads of resources, ultimately. I'll only do this if there's room in the spawn, though; and also if it's allowed.

I'm sort of considering some kind of colossal monument/memorial to bvasgm, after learning that Hokey refers to part of his island as Mount Operational. Any ideas as to what form this should take, and where?
I love this idea, personally. I can't think of anything, though.

I love playing on the server, but don't have much more to do on my castle, if anyone needs help, hit me up. I don't mind grinding.

I'd love to be be involved in the bvasgm project.

i've just reached stage two of my dig site quarry, which means i've hit a reasonable level not too deep into the ground and flattened it out to then begin going from there even further down but i'm going to need some help. next time i'm on (thenextlastday) give me a shout if you're around and don't mind some grinding - anything you find on the way down is yours, just help me reach the bottom (it's designated) and i'll be very grateful :)

i've just reached stage two of my dig site quarry, which means i've hit a reasonable level not too deep into the ground and flattened it out to then begin going from there even further down but i'm going to need some help. next time i'm on (thenextlastday) give me a shout if you're around and don't mind some grinding - anything you find on the way down is yours, just help me reach the bottom (it's designated) and i'll be very grateful :)

Sounds cool, I'll come help when i'm on.

I've got a few stacks of saplings I can donate, next time anyone is in the game, just message that you need saplings or supplies and I can fast warp my way to spawn and donate some.

Do you still have some saplings? I'm working on my giant tree's underground system and I'm currently creating a huge underground tree farm for it's supply.

Eventually, once my project is finished, I'd like to have the underground farm be large enough that anyone in the server can harvest as much lumber as they want from it.

Yeah I just got it, I haven't been on in a few days as I've been busy with other things.

Who is building the huge, and I mean huge dirt pyramid way out southeast?

Ain't impressing me unless it goes to bedrock.
attachment.php

I REALLY want to get in on this game!! Did you guys all purchase it, or are you playing the free version?

We purchased it, hence multiplayer.

I just wasn't sure how the game was. I haven't tried to load up the game or do anything thus far nor have I downloaded the free version. I was just checking, sir. I'm going to be purchasing this game rather shortly then you can give me all the details on what to do. :D

The Citadel - AtomicSpark

There are three parts to my project: the tower, the pit, and the tunnels that connect other areas or projects.

I basically scrapped my little island fortress, dug a hole to bedrock, and placed a floating tower in the middle.

Although I currently don't need a vast amount of a specific block, if people do wish to donate, the things that would speed up my efforts would be glass, lava, obsidian, and (smooth) stone. The only thing I could really trade is cobblestone (I currently have over 10 large chests full) and use of my local tree farm.

Pictures
tower.png
pit_down.png
pit_up.png
tunnel_example.png

Map
map.png

Needs more lava.

Lava everywhere.

Lava running down every surface.

You can barely see it, but behind those gravel blocks at the bottom are rivers of lava just waiting to be unleashed. I was going to leave it in-tact, but it was a pain to dig around.

I was on the mine-craft forums and I saw this idea for a community super structure. Basically we would build a very large structure of some kind that would essentially be a symbol of our server community. It should have space for each member to have an "apartment" while most of it would be community space. Inside would be tree-farms, farms, animal pens, "meeting" areas (like an old roman theater).

The design I saw on the forums were of a huge pyramid/ziggurat with a large shaft in the middle. I thought something like that would be ideal.

Just an Idea.

Back