R/C Planes + Big Machine Guns = New Sport

That was the most stupidly awesome thing I've seen in a long while.

So the lesson is, it takes $50,000 worth of weapons/ammo to take down a $200 RC plane?

Now we invade the enemy with RC planes! Even an engineer with a level three sentry cant stop us!

actually i came into this thread thinking about rc planes with guns mounted on them having dogfights.

DumbPerson said:
fake,,,, that was *NOT* full size plane, it was some type of smaller model of real aircraft. as if we would beleive was real aircraft. 100% faked and staged video, don't be fooled !!!1!!!11! (Subscribe to my profile for knowledge.

:|

char

Hardcore.

Lol'd a bit at the guy hand-firing an MG42.

Now this is a man thread, awesome video. I lol'd at shoulder firing SAW and mg44 at that flimsy little plane.

Was hoping this thread was about R/C planes with mounted machine guns blowing up targets or dog fighting.

Disappointed, but it was still kinda cool.

That sucked. Why the hell would you spend so much money to shoot a target so small and far away you'll be lucky to ever hit it?

they probably didn't realize it would be so difficult.

Come on, who doesn't want to mount a 50/50 and shoot down planes? =)

Judging by the amount of WWII games, everyone does.

It's a cool idea, but the amount of effort and cash in set-up versus the end result is just pathetic.

Whos to say? Definitely not either of us. Though I would definitely love to shoot one of those monsters. I'm sure the act of shooting down the RC plane was just a cover an excuse to shoot massive double barrel machine guns.

Back