Do eeeeet

Muchos girl scout cookies: 9.3/10

I just munchied...
Cinnamon Life - 8/10
Almond Joy - 8/10
Reeses - 10/10
BBQ Lays - 7/10

Campbell's Chunky Soup, Chicken a la King flavour - 5/10

Apparently nutritious but it was kind of gross.

Rice Krispie Cakes - 8/10

Om nom nom.

I haven't had fish sticks since kindergarten. Seriously, I distinctly remember the last time I had them, and it was in 1994. Hate them.

Surely you must have been lacking cocktail sauce?

Fish sticks are overrated, even with cocktail sauce they aren't that good.

Shrimp with cocktail sauce

9/10

I hate taking off their legs though.

pork chops w/ bacon with sriracha hot sauce for dipping on the side all on white rice

8/10

Overload of critic threads :/

Pizza Sub - 9/10
The crispy base that the packaging promised was actually really nice.

I think the last thing I ate was

With difficulty, sulkdodds restrains himself from writing "a vagina"

crisps.

Tostitos with liquidy ass Salsa. - 6/10

I mean come on... it's just salty chips with salsa.

big mac meal + a double cheezburgr.. 3/10

got home afer work and had:

A&W Cream Soda and some cheesy enchilada cheetos.. 6.5/10

Four and Twenty Microwave Pie - 7/10 - Nice and filling for a snack. Best of the frozen, packaged pies but nothing compared to bakery pies :(

I think i'll have some Chicken Parmesan for breakfast, ill update with the delicious rating later!

I'm tempted to steam some white rice and mix in a can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken or something.

There's nothing good to eat around here. :(

Fish sticks.

8/10

I like fish sticks. Ignore the haters, Veggie.

In other news, I found that picture of a robot dinosaur you did for me ages ago and it is now my background.

\o/

**** you all.

I just got my braces tightened, and they're starting me on the rubberband treatment.

It's like somebody clambed a pair of vice grips on my molars and turned them 180 degrees.

**** you all.

I just got my braces tightened, and they're starting me on the rubberband treatment.

It's like somebody clambed a pair of vice grips on my molars and turned them 180 degrees.

Would it help if I came over and ate a delicious, juicy steak in front of you? You could watch me savour the flavour, approaching hedonism in how much I enjoy each tender bite. Mmmm.

Ecstasy...

Would it help if I came over and ate a delicious, juicy steak in front of you? You could watch me savour the flavour, approaching hedonism in how much I enjoy each tender bite. Mmmm.

Ecstasy...

Only if you soaked my dick in steak sauce and then sucked it dry right afterwards.

**** you all.

I'm getting rubber bands soon. You don't make it sound too appealing..

blueberry mini muffins.
not terrible.
nothing amazing tho

I like fish sticks. Ignore the haters, Veggie.

In other news, I found that picture of a robot dinosaur you did for me ages ago and it is now my background.

\o/
lulz <3

butter and a slice of cheese.

You didn't have yourself a sandwich. You had yourself a grilled cheese. At least I hope that's what you did with bread, butter and a slice of cheese. Anything else is gross.

well this is how it all unfolded: i had a slice of bread at my disposal. i put some butter on it, with a knife. then i took a slice of cheese from the fridge and put it on top of the bread and butter.

well this is how it all unfolded: i had a slice of bread at my disposal. i put some butter on it, with a knife. then i took a slice of cheese from the fridge and put it on top of the bread and butter.

Oh man... That's nasty, and just wrong.

You should of buttered one slice of bread, put it butter side down on a skillet with some good heat beneath it, put the slice of cheese on the bread, and buttered the other slice of bread with the butter side facing up away from the cheese.

That my friend, is the only decent thing you can do with butter, bread, and cheese at your disposal.

will you be even more shocked if i tell you it was rye bread? that's right. rye bread with butter and cheese, non grilled.

My legs have just turned into trombones. It is that horrifying.

Back