Ratm Or Audioslave?!??!?!

SerialCarpens

Reaction score
Which ones better?!? My votes to rage, but not by much.

RATM is Rage against the Machine, if your a fool and didnt know.

AND Audioslave is the Musicians From Rage with Chris Cornell, Another FYI.

I'd say RATM. Zack's vocals are better than Chris, IMO...although Zack's political views can be a tad naive and downright stupid. Still, the majority of their songs were great.

-Vert

I'd say audioslave, but not by far :O

I like em both.. but if I really need to choose, I would pick RATM.

RATM is better for rocking out to. Audioslave is good music to chill to (you can't exactly bang your head to 'slave).

They sound so different. I like Audioslave, but miss Tom's big phat rockin' guitar sound. He sure has mellowed out. I'll never forget the concert Rage did on Letterman in the middle of Times Square(!) Effing awesome!

Rage.....I find it amusing that some Audioslave songs go "I'm not going to preach to you", or something along those lines.....

no question, it has to be Rage - saw them last at Glastonbury festival - they blew me away !

Not sure about audioslave ...... dare I say it, they sound a bit weak !

Originally posted by mack26
no question, it has to be Rage - saw them last at Glastonbury festival - they blew me away !

Not sure about audioslave ...... dare I say it, they sound a bit weak !
I have to agree with you there. Audioslave is kinda mellow compared to Rage. Yeah. I'm agreeing. I concur. Yup yup...

-Vert

A few years ago I would've said Rage, but now it's Audioslave. It took me awhile to get into their new style but they're so much more mature and, dare I say, every song on the album is single material which you don't come across very often. RATM was way too bleh towards the end of their career. The first album was excellent, and there's a few other songs I like but after that... I hope 'slave don't go the same way :)

Bad^hat, I agree with everything you have just said. You summed it up real nice like :cheese:

An easy choice! I'd rather put on a RATM CD then listening to Audioslave.

Back