Real life Superheroes patrol America fighting crime!!!

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Cincinnati police have a new ally in their fight against crime, whether they want it or not.

He calls himself Shadowhare, and he wears a mask and a cape to conceal his true identity. He's Cincinnati's own version of a superhero fighting crime and injustice where he finds it

"We help enforce the law by doing what we can in legal standards, so we carry handcuffs, pepper spray … all the legal weapons," said Shadowhare. "We will do citizen's arrests. We will intervene on crimes if there is one happening in front of us."

The man behind Shadowhare's mask is 21 years old and from Milford. Those are the only clues to his true identity that he will reveal.

unarmed costumed superheoes fighting crime ..what could possibly go wrong?

Shadowhare is not alone in his quest to fight crime. He heads up a group of men -- and one woman -- called the "Allegiance of Heroes." The members communicate with each other in online forums. Among the members are Aclyptico in Pennsylvania, Wall Creeper in Colorado and Master Legend in Florida.

"I've even teamed up with Mr. Extreme in California -- San Diego -- and we were trying to track down a rapist," said Shadowhare.

lol at Mr Extreme and Wall creeper

And the authorities don't always take him seriously. In one encounter with a Hamilton County corrections officer, Shadowhare was greeted with a chuckle and a look of disbelief

ya think?

watch the video:

http://www.wlwt.com/cnn-news/19305002/detail.html

You know, I always wondered why these people didn't exist. I guess I just never knew about them.

Hahaha, his voice makes me giggle every time. I was expecting something deep and manly.

he has a myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/shadow_hare

also his name is Shadow HARE ..that's a rabbit on his chest

m_5208e7b3ca874b5aa74a6bd964c401ff.jpg

lol

just ****ing lol man

that little bunny is extremely intimidating

a harmless bunny. that's what he wants the criminals to think

"I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them-- "

Really though, Eddie Blake always got laughed at too, but he ended up doing pretty well for himself.

a harmless bunny. that's what he wants the criminals to think

"I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them-- "

ooo nice reference. I think. Monty Python's The Holy Grail?

-It's just a harmless little bunny rabbit.

-It's got big teeth!

Shadow Hare's nemesis--Neon Tortoise!

Seriously these kids are going to die eventually. They serously need to beef up too.

I think its a cool thing to do. Better and more exciting than playing video games and watching movies I bet

I think the main reason superheroes (Baseline natural superheroes) is that it's a lot of work and money for no real gain. Also, crimes being committed are a lot harder to find than one would think.

His voice totally sounds like Michael Cera, haha.

Really though, Eddie Blake always got laughed at too, but he ended up doing pretty well for himself.
You know who didn't get laughed at, and still ended up doing better than anyone ever to exist on the planet, and DIDN'T get thrown out of a window?

You know who didn't get laughed at, and still ended up doing better than anyone ever to exist on the planet, and DIDN'T get thrown out of a window?
Takes huge, blue balls to fight crime completely naked though.

Hahaha, his voice makes me giggle every time. I was expecting something deep and manly.
I wasn't. :p

Seems like little more than a few nerds trying to live out their childhood fantasies to me. I'd bet good money they don't go out at night dressed like that. And what's with the names and costumes if not for publicity? They're certainly not intimidating...

That's not a hare, THAT'S ****ING BUZZ BUNNY MOTHER****ER EXTREMEEEEE
It warms my heart that someone else remembers this. :)

Back