[Repetitive Threads] Snow!

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
Haven't had snow here in at least five years, and never this deep in my lifetime either. Sadly it'll only last a day :(

Thanks anyway Antarctica.

C7v19.jpg

hFjKQ.png

4GC6X.jpg

I always get about those damn hemispheres. The heat index yesterday was 115 where I live...

It's been disgustingly 98+ degrees pretty much everyday here with high heat indexes in the 100's. Didn't realize how many people live in the DMV area here ha.

**** your Fahrenheit. It's been between 35 C and 38 C over here.

**** your Fahrenheit. It's been between 35 C and 38 C over here.

It is? Its around 20C here; it's been a relatively cold summer so far. You're stealing our temperatures!

Consistent 10-20C here, good ol' winter in VIC.

Nice pics Morgs, it hasn't snowed here in about 6 years, and a good 30 years before then.

the heat index is what it 'feels like' outside. So it was actually 103* F (39C) but with the humidity it 'feels like' 115* F (46C).

edit: or as wiki describes, "The heat index (HI) is an index that combines air temperature and relative humidity in an attempt to determine the human-perceived equivalent temperature — how hot it feels, termed the felt air temperature. The human body normally cools itself by perspiration, or sweating, which evaporates and carries heat away from the body. However, when the relative humidity is high, the evaporation rate is reduced, so heat is removed from the body at a lower rate causing it to retain more heat than it would in dry air."

Yeah it's summertime in the part of the world that counts...

The temperature has been consistently over 100F (or 38C for those so inclined) where I live. I'd be lucky to even see rain, let alone any other form of precipitation.

16 °C and cloudy here. Normal Swedish summer, in other words. :(

Back