Revolution vs. Xbox Next vs. PS3...which will you all get?

Which would you buy?

• Revolution

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Xbox Next

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

Vigilante

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see. I'm personally going for the revolution because I've always been a nintendo fanboy. Microsoft and Sony seem to be just pumping up the horsepower, Nintendo is guarenteed to come out with something unique.

I take it that the revolution is nintendo's next gen console?

but as for me, none, since I never buy consoles :)

well I will be getting al three but I am looking forward to the revolution the most at the moment. I do aree with you that it seems like sony and microsoft or just trying to compete with each other on the ghz level. Where is the option for all 3???

revolution = nintendo

Would a mod mind adding all 3 please?

I'll get all 3 eventually - but definately the Revolution on release.

I'll get all three aslong as Nintendo don't keep making kiddy games. I have a PS2, Xbox, and a Gamecube right now and I don't like how they keep making all these childish games. Hopefully Revolution will bring something new for Nintendo. I noticed that Nintendo are pushing out more Teen and Mature games now.

I will be missing some school to wait in line to get them.

I want more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo 13 said:
I'll get all three aslong as Nintendo don't keep making kiddy games. I have a PS2, Xbox, and a Gamecube right now and I don't like how they keep making all these childish games. Hopefully Revolution will bring something new for Nintendo. I noticed that Nintendo are pushing out more Teen and Mature games now.
please don't set me off on the kiddy game issue, it really angers me when people ignorantly say that. JUST because a game might have the color pink in it and may have up beat music doesnt mean it cant be fun to play! Eg. Super Monkey Ball

Oh come on - let's end this 'Nintendo are for kids' stuff.

It's as cliched and as false as 'there are no good games on the PS2' and 'the Xbox is just a crap pc'

I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so I'll probably go with them, but this is not official yet. I'll wait until after E3 to decide. XBox in general just doesn't attract me.

Probably Xbox Next, but I don't know.

Probably all 3 if I can afford/steal them :p

PS3, they'll have the best catalog of games and it's coming out last which means it'll have a longer life, and, unless Nintendo can get it's act together and get some good 3rd party games to establish a well-rounded library of games the new features of "Revolution" whatever they may be won;t be enough to convince me it's a good system
fanboyism's retarded, it puts on a set of blinders

Icarusintel said:
PS3, they'll have the best catalog of games and it's coming out last which means it'll have a longer life, and, unless Nintendo can get it's act together and get some good 3rd party games to establish a well-rounded library of games the new features of "Revolution" whatever they may be won;t be enough to convince me it's a good system
fanboyism's retarded, it puts on a set of blinders
I like nintendo, I liked my xbox until the Thomson drive stopped working, and I liked my PS2 until it started getting graphical skipping. I just think nintendo in general makes a better quality product.

If i were to get a console it would probably be PS3 or XBOX2

It's too close to call between PS3 and Xenon - no disrespect to Nintendo, they're just not my cup of tea.

I'll have to wait till E3 to see what kind of power these machines put out. I'm pleased with Sony at the moment after the wonders they've worked on the PSP, so i'm edging towards the Cell powered PS3.

Like I said though, it's all down to raw power. I'm an eyecandy lover.
If PGR3 is a launch title game for Xenon, it may swing me the other way. PGR2 was just too good :D

Were those cell specs released earlier legi? 4.6 (i think) GHz at 85C?? Those are some damn high numbers. What is a Xenon? the new xbox?

I picked the Nintendo Revolution. I know Nintendo is going to come out with something unique.

I'm not going to get the Xbox 2 because quite frankly I was not pleased with my Xbox. There was only 1 game I would play on Xbox and the was PGR2. The Xbox to me is not worth the money, so I'm guessing neither will the Xbox 2.

As for the PS3 this is a big maybe. PS2 had a wide spread of enjoyable games unlike the Xbox. From what I hear all the PS3 is going to be is a beefed up PS2 with no extra features. I could be wrong but if it's going to be ungodly expensive then I'll wait until the price drops to get one.

PS3 & or Xbox:360

or maybe jus PS3 cause it alot more powerfull

PS3 has my money.

But i am interested in what nintendo will have to offer.

I have always been a fan of what sony has to offer... and they tend to take bolder ideas like nintendo. They think outside the box so to speak. the xbox (microsoft) ironicly doesnt.

I'll have to wait until after E3 to make my decision, but so far I'm leaning heavily towards the Nintendo Revolution. There's absolutely no way I'm missing out on the new Zelda game, not after experiencing the pure joy of Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker, and not to mention the speculative release of a new Super Smash Brothers game.

The one that I'm least likely to get is the PS3. Not for any particular reason; I've never really liked Sony much. Oh, also definitely not after their official response to the whole square-button debacle.*

As for the Xbox 360, I'm fairly excited. I'd love to see what Halo 3 is like. I just hope Microsoft can push some quality first-party titles. And think up a better name for the console.

---

*Is "debacle" a real word? I'm sure I've seen it before...

I'm more likely to buy an Xbox Next. I might stick with PC gaming or get a PS3.

All of them probably. I always get every console. Each one has something great to offer. :thumbs:

Vigilante said:
I like nintendo, I liked my xbox until the Thomson drive stopped working, and I liked my PS2 until it started getting graphical skipping. I just think nintendo in general makes a better quality product.

I agree. I've never had any problems with Nintendo. High quality through and through. :)

As for the Xbox 360, I'm fairly excited. I'd love to see what Halo 3 is like. I just hope Microsoft can push some quality first-party titles. And think up a better name for the console.
If I remember correctly...bungie announced there next game is not Halo 3. They are making Halo 2.5....which is just like a graphically improved halo.
(Like Cs to Cs:S)

Minerel said:
If I remember correctly...bungie announced there next game is not Halo 3. They are making Halo 2.5....which is just like a graphically improved halo.

So you know that they are only making Halo 2.5, not 3 ? If not, than this guy is fine to look forward to 3.

It's also more than just graphically improved.

Playstation 3,

Why? All the console game companies I like pimp Sony. Heck I pimp Sony whats my problem?

The next X-box's launch title is Halo 2.5 sheesh you like the console yet can't do a little research on it.

i'd get none of those.. instead upgrade my pc to and even higher preformance..
i've never liked consoles anyway :rolleyes:

No idea.. as we dont know much/anything about them. I guess if I had to choose, it would be xbox2 due to some of the games coming out for it.

Minerel said:

Hm, can you find this quote actually from Bungie? I never saw them announce it personally, just a few second rate Xbox news sites.

Hm, can you find this quote actually from Bungie? I never saw them announce it personally, just a few second rate Xbox news sites.
Trust my memory if you want...just a piece of memory that slipped up.
(Note my memories are not that good)

I missed 'none of the above' in the poll. I'm sticking to PC-gaming, unless they add a keyboard to a console.

Starting this Autumn / Fall, I will be entering "Poor Student Mode" and any spare funds will be used to help me attempt to play the best PC games. A few years down the line, I may end up with a cheap Revolution or PS3, but only if I can scrape the monies together.

Ur.... I am going to buy all 3, but if I had to vote for the one I wanted the most it would proberly be.... well I can't make a choice. I want all 3, simple :D

Revolution,

why 15 votes are going to Revolution ?

is it realy that good ?

Back