Richard Dawkins new book - The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution

The people who are interpreting the Bible literally are thinking outside the scientific paradigm, so I hardly think this book will convince them.

this is another book about all people of group X (X being atheists this time) getting together and touching each other and reinforcing what they all already believed with some real good masturbation material.

No it's not, it is a book with explanation of an important scientific theory to public. This book was written for people who don't believe in evolution and still repeating same nonsense about lack of evidence, transitional fossils etc.

No it's not, it is a book with explanation of an important scientific theory to public. This book was written for people who don't believe in evolution and still repeating same nonsense about lack of evidence, transitional fossils etc.

People who continue to do that won't be swayed be a simple book.

I mean, they have a book right there! And it's doing fine for them, right?

It's not hard to imagine someone that stupid cause you don't have to, there's idiots all around you who believe in that crap. I read the God Delusion when a friend who is actually a member of this site suggested it to me and it was amazing, a phenomenal work to say the least. I will be getting this.

Society today has been led to believe some really incredibly asinine things and it just fries my brain cells to even think that we as a race could be so stupid

Back